Product Marketing Specialist
The Marketing Specialist will primarily support and report directly into a Marketing Manager / Associate Marketing Manager. The focus of this role is to assist in the development and execution of various marketing initiatives and campaigns. This is a cross-functional role, requiring execution and collaboration with members of the Marketing team as well as Sales, Design, Merchandising, Product Development, Corporate Communications and external partners. This role also works support admin and coordination needs of the Global Brand and Product Team.
The ideal candidate has strong organizational and project management skills, an energetic results-oriented attitude, and a keen attention to detail to ensure that all internal and external marketing campaigns and communications accurately reflect the Canada Goose brand. We're looking for a creative thinker who thrives on new challenges, is eager to make a positive impact and is passionate about Canada Goose. You must also have the desire to be a part of an exceptional global team that is working towards something unprecedented in Canadian history and have a passion for product marketing.
- Lead the administration and coordination of all global brand and product marketing meetings, projects and priorities
- Execute and deliver on brand projects – developing go-to-market sales tools and product collateral, writing and delivering project briefs, brand campaign project management – on time and within budget constraints to ensure department and company goals are met
- Support the Marketing Manager in the development of marketing plans and campaigns
- Analyze trends, business results and the competitive environment; identify consumer insights and translate insights into action
- Effectively manage project timelines and budgets aligned to strategic and brand objectives
- Support the execution and analysis of marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop marketing specific programs and tools
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with external vendors and suppliers
- Proactively contribute creative marketing ideas
- Assist priority projects and on-going support of partnership initiatives
Experience, Education and Designations:
- University degree in business or marketing-related field
- 2-3 years' experience in a marketing related role
- Internships and coop experience considered an asset, preferably also in a marketing related role
- Proven record of success in traditional and non-traditional marketing with measurable results
- Ideally has experience in CPG or apparel industry, but will consider candidates with a strong understanding of the industry and with diverse backgrounds
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Knowledge of brand planning, budgeting, business analysis, advertising, promotions merchandising, research and analysis
- Strong leadership and project management skills; highly organized
- Highly analytical
- Ability to build and maintain close working relationships and act as liaison with cross-functional and external stakeholders
- Highly motived self-starter and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including verbal, written and presentations
- Superior computer skills, especially MS Office, Excel (pivot tables), Word and PowerPoint
- Consistently exhibits Canada Goose's values, taking pride in being innovative, respectful, passionate, accountable, and entrepreneurial while exhibiting personal commitment
We truly thank all applicants for their interest in joining the Goose Team, but only those candidates considered for an initial interview will be contacted.
Canada Goose Inc. is committed to delivering and improving accessibility in employment for all persons with disabilities. Accommodation is available, upon request, in the application and interview process and in the course of all other methods of selection of employees. Successful candidates for employment will be introduced to and trained in respect of all of Canada Goose Inc.'s human rights, accommodation and accessibility polices.
Meet Some of Canada Goose's Employees
Sr. Graphic Designer
Allen works with a team of graphic designers, the senior director, and the creative director to execute creative work for various marketing initiatives, primarily focused on signage, web, and print materials.
Back to top