The Logistics Administrator is responsible for assisting with the logistics requirements of Canada Goose. This can include any activities related to the movement of products and raw materials within our supply chain.
- Ensure documentation is accurately processed, distributed and released to business partners as required
- Prepare all necessary data entry and confirmation of key milestones (departure, arrival, customs clearance, PODs, etc.) for outbound international waybills
- Compile information required for export documentation shipped from the company
- Track and trace inbound freight working with customs broker as well as trace missing courier shipments on outbound freight
- Organize raw materials and raw material requests from various departments (Warranty, International Warranty, Design & Merchandising, Production) within the company
- Determine, communicate and provide logistics documentation and information to departments within the company
- Coordinator raw materials to national and international contractors to ensure production is continuous; work with departments to ensure production goals are met and back orders filled
- Perform issue-based raw material transactions within the AX system
- Support all facets of the logistics area as directed by management
Experience, Education and Designations:
- Post-Secondary Degree/Diploma
- Supply Chain Certification an asset
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Working knowledge of Global export requirements
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good financial and business awareness
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft AX system, as well as Microsoft Office products
- Office/Warehouse Environment
We truly thank all applicants for their interest in joining the Goose Team, but only those candidates considered for an initial interview will be contacted.
Canada Goose Inc. is committed to delivering and improving accessibility in employment for all persons with disabilities. Accommodation is available, upon request, in the application and interview process and in the course of all other methods of selection of employees. Successful candidates for employment will be introduced to and trained in respect of all of Canada Goose Inc.'s human rights, accommodation and accessibility polices.
Meet Some of Canada Goose's Employees
Assistant General Manager, Operations
Connie oversees operations at the flagship location, including coaching, training, and developing staff—and ensuring operational excellence, as well as building and propelling the Canada Goose brand to retail customers.
Back to top