Global Inventory Analyst - Finished Goods
Working under the Director of Global Logistics, and with safety, efficiency and customer service a priority, the Global Inventory Analyst is accountable to operational priorities of Canada goose's 3PL Inventory Control over finished goods in various warehouse locations, globally. The position will also assist in the fulfillment of various Logistics Projects throughout the year, inclusive of RFP process management and logistics cost control establishment in CGEU and elsewhere.
- Adhere to inventory reporting, adjustment, investigative and Control policies as related to Finished Goods
- Comply with laws, regulations, and standards
- Complete documentation such as cycle count reporting/inventory comparison reports
- Liaise directly with the 3PL provider in order to execute daily / weekly / Monthly inventory controls
- Generate KPI as related to inventory position metrics, Inventory Control and Cycle Counting
- Rectify inventory discrepancies such as damages, shortages, and system-related issues
- Maintain daily / weekly / monthly inventory adjustments according to our control policies
- Control and maintain inventory SOP documentation and train outwardly to 3PL
- Support and manage various projects and innovation tasks affecting positive change and growth
- Develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with those on your team, as well as cross-functionally
Experience, Education and Designations:
- Post-Secondary Degree/Diploma in Business and/or Management
- 2-4 years of business experience, preferably in a logistics or transportation environment
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Able to work with and communicate effectively with multiple departments and persons
- Solid analytic skills, proven ability to manipulate data and provide timely results
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good financial and business awareness
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong knowledge of ERP systems, as well as Microsoft Office products
- Consistently exhibits Canada Goose's Values, taking pride in being innovative, respectful, passionate, accountable, and entrepreneurial while exhibiting personal commitment
- Previous Inventory Control experience preferred
We truly thank all applicants for their interest in joining the Goose Team, but only those candidates considered for an initial interview will be contacted.
Canada Goose Inc. is committed to delivering and improving accessibility in employment for all persons with disabilities. Accommodation is available, upon request, in the application and interview process and in the course of all other methods of selection of employees. Successful candidates for employment will be introduced to and trained in respect of all of Canada Goose Inc.'s human rights, accommodation and accessibility polices.
Meet Some of Canada Goose's Employees
Assistant General Manager, Operations
Connie oversees operations at the flagship location, including coaching, training, and developing staff—and ensuring operational excellence, as well as building and propelling the Canada Goose brand to retail customers.
Back to top