Digital Analytics Specialist
Canada Goose (CG) is looking for an Analytics and Insights Specialist who is looking for new challenges on a global scale. This position will support the Global Ecommerce business and their goal of improving the overall performance of CG websites and unifying data across Ecommerce, Stores, and Wholesale to create true Omni-channel insights. Canadagoose.com is currently operating in North America and Europe with 7 additional European countries being added by the fall, you will have the opportunity to work with a team of dedicated and passionate professionals across two continents and growing.
- Implementation tasks for current and upcoming international sites
- Manage projects from implementation to deployment
- Gather business requirements
- Write technical specifications
- Perform acceptance tests
- Monitor deployment of tags and provide data quality assurance
- Ability to formulate tracking requirements for multiple sites (to facilitate roll-up reporting)
- Configuration tasks
- Configure Google Analytics properties and views; manage filters, assist with the integration of Google products (Google Adwords, DCM, Google Search Console and Google Bigquery), support the development and maintenance of marketing attribution models.
- Reporting tasks
- Build and maintain a set of automated dashboards and reports to help team's (e-Commerce, Marketing) measure the performance of our Canadian and international sites (Acquisition and Conversion KPIs).
- Data extraction and manipulation tasks
- Ability to extract and manipulate data from multiple sources and specifically DemandWare (Salesforce Commerce Cloud), Order Management System, BazaarVoice (Ratings & Reviews system), ConfirmIT (Voice of the customer tool), Riskified (fraud management platform).
- Analytics tasks
- Ability to perform Behaviour and Checkout funnel analyses (benchmark, comparing sites …etc.)
- Ability to investigate underperforming KPIs and formulate recommendations to improve them
- Perform Ad-hoc analyses and provide actionable insights for the e-Commerce, Marketing, Planning, and Strategy's team.
Experience, Education and Designations:
- 2 to 4 years' experience with Google Analytics (preferred) or Adobe Analytics
- 2 years' experience implementing tracking tags; familiar with the concept of Data Layer
- 1-year experience using Google Tag Manager (GTM) or Adobe Dynamic Tag Management (DTM)
- Minimum of 1-year experience using SQL
- Extensive experience in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and Google Sheets (automation of Google Analytics data in Google Sheets)
- Experience with Google Data Studio, Tableau & Power BI
- Good knowledge of digital marketing (SEM, Display, SEO, social analytics)
- Beginner to intermediary level in statistics (T-Test, Z-test, ANOVA, Linear regression, Chi-square test)
- Demandware (Salesforce Commerce Cloud)
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Ability to analyze both quantitative and qualitative data and derive actionable insights
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to take an unbiased view when presenting results of analysis.
- Experience with Google Big Query; considered an asset
- Experience in eCommerce; considered an asset
We truly thank all applicants for their interest in joining the Goose Team, but only those candidates considered for an initial interview will be contacted.
Canada Goose Inc. is committed to delivering and improving accessibility in employment for all persons with disabilities. Accommodation is available, upon request, in the application and interview process and in the course of all other methods of selection of employees. Successful candidates for employment will be introduced to and trained in respect of all of Canada Goose Inc.'s human rights, accommodation and accessibility polices.
Meet Some of Canada Goose's Employees
Sr. Graphic Designer
Allen works with a team of graphic designers, the senior director, and the creative director to execute creative work for various marketing initiatives, primarily focused on signage, web, and print materials.
Back to top