Department Coordinator- Operations
The Department Coordinator Operations will work hand-in-hand with the Senior Vice President, Manufacturing and Supply Chain, to provide administrative support for the day to day functions of the department and its senior leadership. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, organized, a strong communicator, have great time management and project management skills, and outstanding MS office skills.
- Calendar Management: Maintain calendar by arranging meetings and appointments between external or internal contacts for the SVP and other senior leaders in the department
- Coordinate logistics of department meetings, seminars, workshops, special projects, and events
- Assist in budget preparation and expense management activities
- Arrange travel, hotel, and car reservations and prepare itineraries, both international and domestic to ensure time and cost effectiveness for the SVP and other senior leaders in the department
- Complete expense reports and other related duties for the SVP and other senior leaders in the department
- Prepare a variety of correspondence, reports and charts as needed by the department
- Assist in preparing, reviewing and maintaining meeting materials, business presentations and other department files
- Facilitate communication from department managers, business unit leaders, and project managers
- Present a positive and professional image to all visitors, suppliers, inquiries, and other persons
- Support the administrative functions around new employee onboarding
- Provide backup for reception duties as needed
- Any additional duties as assigned.
Experience, Education and Designations:
- Post-secondary degree
- 4+ years of administrative/coordinator experience
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Academic and/or working knowledge of human resources programs and polices
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic and fast paced environment with a high degree of change and ambiguity; able to work efficiently under pressure and prioritize
- Must have the flexibility to support the department outside standard office hours
- Exceptional attention to detail and committed to a high degree of accuracy
- Excellent grammar, business letter and report writing skills
- Ability to organize moderate amounts of business information and develop it into cohesive, professional reports and presentations
- A team player with a positive attitude
- A clear and succinct communicator (verbal and written); excellent listening skills
- Ability to think proactively, critically and independently to make good decisions
- Understand and maintain a high level of confidentiality
- A clear sense of urgency to achieve results.
- Embrace continuous improvement by proposing new and/or better ways of doing things
- Excellent technical ability (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, HRIS)
We truly thank all applicants for their interest in joining the Goose Team, but only those candidates considered for an initial interview will be contacted.
Canada Goose Inc. is committed to delivering and improving accessibility in employment for all persons with disabilities. Accommodation is available, upon request, in the application and interview process and in the course of all other methods of selection of employees. Successful candidates for employment will be introduced to and trained in respect of all of Canada Goose Inc.'s human rights, accommodation and accessibility polices.
Meet Some of Canada Goose's Employees
Assistant General Manager, Operations
Connie oversees operations at the flagship location, including coaching, training, and developing staff—and ensuring operational excellence, as well as building and propelling the Canada Goose brand to retail customers.
Back to top