The Security Guard will maintain and ensure the safety and security of all staff and customers visiting the Canada Goose Yorkdale Mall location. This Security Guard will greet customers, maintaining presence; patrol and inspect the store; and respond to all security and safety matters in a timely manner.
- Act as a front line brand ambassador to customers and staff of Canada Goose
- Be visible to Customers as they enter the retail premise and control access to property
- Acknowledge customers as they enter and exit the property
- Assess and assist in the establishment of security protocols for the site, including emergency response
- Maintain security presence to deter and detect potential loss prevention situations
- Identify, monitor and report any security threats on site
- Conduct regular security patrols on the shop floor
- Ensure the facility's safety, and emergency procedures are followed in response to fire alarms and site emergencies
- Complete daily occurrence reports and incident reports on a regular basis
- Member of the JHSC
Education, Qualifications and Experience:
- 2-3 years' experience working in a position of or relating to security services, retail experience an asset
- Minimum of one year of experience in loss prevention is an asset
- Current Ontario Security Guard License
- Security Diploma an asset
- Recognized and valid First Aid and CPR certificates an asset
- Knowledge of basic law and security procedures and citizen powers of arrest an asset
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal
- Meticulous record keeping, report writing and observation skills
- Exceptional judgment, common sense and decision-making ability
- Good physical well-being and able to walk, run, stand for long periods of time, climb stairs and lift objects up to 20 lbs
- Retail mall location
- Available to work a variety of shifts including days, evenings, nights and weekends
We truly thank all applicants for their interest in joining the Goose Team, but only those candidates considered for an initial interview will be contacted.
Canada Goose Inc. is committed to delivering and improving accessibility in employment for all persons with disabilities. Accommodation is available, upon request, in the application and interview process and in the course of all other methods of selection of employees. Successful candidates for employment will be introduced to and trained in respect of all of Canada Goose Inc.'s human rights, accommodation and accessibility polices.
Meet Some of Canada Goose's Employees
Sr. Graphic Designer
Allen works with a team of graphic designers, the senior director, and the creative director to execute creative work for various marketing initiatives, primarily focused on signage, web, and print materials.
Back to top