Business Analyst, Ecommerce
The Business Analyst, eCommerce works closely with the eCommerce business team and Cross Functional business teams to capture, consolidate, and communicate business solution or project related information to IT. The BA is critical in ensuring that the business requirements are understood and met by the IT team. The BA has the overall responsibility of supporting the product manager with planning, execution and verification throughout the software development life cycle.
- Business requirement intake, elicitation and communication on both project and continuous improvement basis.
- Document and maintain business requirement, functional specifications and facilitate UAT throughout the software development life cycle.
- Be the bridge between business units and IT team.
- Works with designers and digital agencies alike to develop UX/ UI prototype, functional specifications and verify the result.
- Conducts user acceptance testing for digital channels, new functionality development
- Collaborates within the organization and continuously shares user insights and project progress to relevant lines of business
- Maintain and manage the documentation and knowledge base for eCommerce team and ensure the documents captures current state precisely.
- Create guidance, tutorials and training documents and facilitate the training, stabilization and transition of IT development to business regular operations.
Experience, Education and Designations:
- A post-secondary degree in Business, Computer Science or Engineering or the equivalent experience demonstrated by progressive responsibilities
- 2+ years' experience in a business analysis, quality assurance or e-commerce operations role
- Project experience from requirements elicitation to delivery with vertical focus in the following areas: eCommerce platform, OMS and payment processing.
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent requirements elicitation, facilitation and interviewing skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong skills in one of the following visualization tools/framework: UML/BPMN/MS Visio/Omni Graffle or any equivalent tools.
- Deep understanding of Agile software development, especially Kanban or Scrum.
- Exposure to formal QA procedures and strong skills in writing UAT cases and facilitate the process.
- Experience in process design and reengineering
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple stakeholders while meeting tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
We truly thank all applicants for their interest in joining the Goose Team, but only those candidates considered for an initial interview will be contacted.
Canada Goose Inc. is committed to delivering and improving accessibility in employment for all persons with disabilities. Accommodation is available, upon request, in the application and interview process and in the course of all other methods of selection of employees. Successful candidates for employment will be introduced to and trained in respect of all of Canada Goose Inc.'s human rights, accommodation and accessibility polices.
Meet Some of Canada Goose's Employees
Assistant General Manager, Operations
Connie oversees operations at the flagship location, including coaching, training, and developing staff—and ensuring operational excellence, as well as building and propelling the Canada Goose brand to retail customers.
Back to top