As the Building Superintendent, you will be responsible for performing general building and property maintenance. Maintain HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning), electrical, plumbing and mechanical systems and equipment. As well as being responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems.
- Prepping and relocating departments as required
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, minor electrical, troubleshooting and repairs of plant equipment and office resources
- Clean light fixtures and change light bulbs/tubes
- Perform minor repairs on windows, doors, switches, desks, tables, plugs, equipment, appliance, sinks, toilets, blinds, etc.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Prepare, paint and decorate interior and exterior surfaces, as required.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on plant facilities
- Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions
- Perform minor construction work, e.g., dismantling and erecting walls, finish carpentry work, pouring concrete, etc.
- Lubricate, clean, maintain and repair machinery, equipment and tools
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas
- Maintain adequate supplies and equipment for the maintenance department
- liaise with contractors
- Schedule and monitor all inspections as they relate to fire, alarm, equipment etc.
- Perform all other duties as assigned or needed
We truly thank all applicants for their interest in joining the Goose Team, but only those candidates considered for an initial interview will be contacted.
Canada Goose Inc. is committed to delivering and improving accessibility in employment for all persons with disabilities. Accommodation is available, upon request, in the application and interview process and in the course of all other methods of selection of employees. Successful candidates for employment will be introduced to and trained in respect of all of Canada Goose Inc.'s human rights, accommodation and accessibility polices.
Meet Some of Canada Goose's Employees
Sr. Graphic Designer
Allen works with a team of graphic designers, the senior director, and the creative director to execute creative work for various marketing initiatives, primarily focused on signage, web, and print materials.
Back to top