Reporting to the Manager, Facilities, this position will be responsible for a shared list of daily cleaning tasks throughout our building. This position requires the ability to work during standard operation hours of 7am to 5pm, with the flexibility to occasionally work on Saturdays.
Wondering what you'd be doing?
- Sweep, mop and scrub all floors, walls, counters, cabinets, appliances, and bathroom fixtures.
- Remove cardboard garbage and other debris from the building.
- Load the compactor, waste/recycling bins and wood bin.
- Cleaning and disinfect washrooms and lockers rooms.
- Launder the gym towels in our laundry facility.
- Other duties as assigned
Here's what we are looking for…
- High School Diploma
- WHMIS and MSDC certifications considered an asset
- Minimum of 2 years of experience cleaning offices, manufacturing or warehouse facilities.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs, bend over, crouch and use ladders
- Ability to stand and walk for long period of time
- Self-motivated, able to work well independently.
- Consistently exhibits Canada Goose's Values, taking pride in being innovative, respectful, passionate, accountable, and entrepreneurial while exhibiting personal commitment
We truly thank all applicants for their interest in joining the Goose Team, but only those candidates considered for an initial interview will be contacted.
Canada Goose Inc. is committed to delivering and improving accessibility in employment for all persons with disabilities. Accommodation is available, upon request, in the application and interview process and in the course of all other methods of selection of employees. Successful candidates for employment will be introduced to and trained in respect of all of Canada Goose Inc.'s human rights, accommodation and accessibility polices.
Meet Some of Canada Goose's Employees
Sr. Graphic Designer
Allen works with a team of graphic designers, the senior director, and the creative director to execute creative work for various marketing initiatives, primarily focused on signage, web, and print materials.
Back to top