Brand Ambassador (Sales Associate)
Canada Goose is hiring Full Time and Part Time Brand Ambassadors for our newest location!
At Canada Goose our mission is to empower people to conquer their environments. In our retail locations our Brand Ambassadors will help each customer, guest, or visitor figure out the right product for them. The Brand Ambassador will be accountable for creating a positive store experience that showcases the authenticity of Canada Goose. The Brand Ambassador will be responsible for welcoming guests into the store, determining the guests' needs, styling a unique look for them and other service functions that contribute to the overall guest experience. Other duties include processing incoming shipments, stocking and merchandising the sales floor to standards and maintaining the cleanliness of the store.
- Ensure highest level of customer service aligning with Canada Goose's expectations of quality and authenticity
- Determine the customer's needs and help them discover the right product for their adventure, no matter where it may take them
- Build a personal clientele base by acquiring new customers, maintaining existing customers, and retaining loyal clients
- Achieve or exceed personal sales and productivity standards
- Support leadership on implementation of monthly visual directives by ensuring merchandise is received and processed in a timely manner, and available for sales floor
- Recommend, select, and assist with locating or obtaining merchandise based on customer needs and desires
- Communicate with customers regarding to in-store events, new merchandise arrivals, sales follow-up, birthdays, etc.
- Attend product knowledge sessions to gain knowledge on Canada Goose's merchandise and act as the expert
- Handle all POS transactions accurately; sales, refunds and exchanges
- Ensure proper organization and accessibility of merchandise broken down by style, colour, and size
- Ensure timely processing of all shipments, transfers, damages, supplies and the overall organization of stock areas
- Educate customers on specific product features and benefits on various types of merchandise
- Resolve all customer service issues and partner with the GM or AGM with issues outside of company policies
- Demonstrate values and behaviours consistent with the Canada Goose's culture
- Performing other duties as assigned
Experience, Education and Designations:
- 2 years or more of retail experience, preferably in a Customer Service Representative, Sales Associate, Sales Advisor, Sales Assistant, Stylist or other retail roles
- Experience in a customer focused, elevated brand environment
- Experience working with affluent and luxury brands an asset
- Proven track record of successful sales experience, exceeding sales quotas
- Experience in flagship or high profile locations
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Multilingual- ability to speak any additional languages is considered an asset: French, Cantonese, Mandarin, Korean, or any others
- Ability to conduct oneself in a professional manner while working in the store whether on the sales floor, on the phone or interacting with clients
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Work efficiently in a fast-paced and team oriented environment with high level of multi-tasking
- Excellent attention to detail, takes initiative, and promotes a positive working environment
- Ability to work well with others to collectively exceed store sales
- Strong negotiation skills combined with an adaptable approach to selling
- Ability to establish and maintain strong interpersonal relationships
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and know when to seek guidance
- Ability to navigate in Microsoft Office programs; specifically Word, Outlook and Excel
- Ability to lift, push, pull up to 50 pounds regularly
We truly thank all applicants for their interest in joining the Goose Team, but only those candidates considered for an initial interview will be contacted.
Canada Goose Inc. is committed to delivering and improving accessibility in employment for all persons with disabilities. Accommodation is available, upon request, in the application and interview process and in the course of all other methods of selection of employees. Successful candidates for employment will be introduced to and trained in respect of all of Canada Goose Inc.'s human rights, accommodation and accessibility polices.
Meet Some of Canada Goose's Employees
Sr. Graphic Designer
Allen works with a team of graphic designers, the senior director, and the creative director to execute creative work for various marketing initiatives, primarily focused on signage, web, and print materials.
Back to top