Associate Product Developer (Contract)
Support the Product Development team with new styles/collections as well as updating existing styles. Provide general support in style comments, updates to Bill Of Materials (BOMs) and manuals through all stages of development. Requires high level of communication with Design team as well as cross-departmental collaboration coupled with strong project management and timeline skills.
- Support in the development of new styles and update existing styles
- Support in the maintenance of all stages of the product
- Support in the creation and updates of Manuals
- Support in the development of collections that are consistent with the brand.
- Support in maintaining the consistency of new styles with historical styles within each category.
- Works closely with Pattern Making team/offshore vendors to develop the style on time with accurate BOM.
- In cooperation with Design, Pattern Maker, and Vendors - supports raw material and construction requirements for each collection. This includes; trims, yarns, threads, baffles and interlinings.
- Supports in creating and maintaining the manual as well as all associated files.
- Support in the creation, distribution, and maintenance of style specific specification and comments for external and internal vendors.
- Support Quality Assurance Department with supplying standards and supporting the approval review as well as claim and rejection process.
- Any and all other duties as assigned by Supervisor
Experience, Education and Designations:
- 1-2 years of working experience within a fabric/trims/outwear development role or related position
- A Degree in Design is an asset
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Computer Skill; included proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe Illustrator is essential
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative to achieve departmental and corporate objectives
- Knowledge of line merchandising and product construction
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work as a team and maintain a high level of professionalism and discretion
- Office environment
We truly thank all applicants for their interest in joining the Goose Team, but only those candidates considered for an initial interview will be contacted.
Canada Goose Inc. is committed to delivering and improving accessibility in employment for all persons with disabilities. Accommodation is available, upon request, in the application and interview process and in the course of all other methods of selection of employees. Successful candidates for employment will be introduced to and trained in respect of all of Canada Goose Inc.'s human rights, accommodation and accessibility polices.
Meet Some of Canada Goose's Employees
Assistant General Manager, Operations
Connie oversees operations at the flagship location, including coaching, training, and developing staff—and ensuring operational excellence, as well as building and propelling the Canada Goose brand to retail customers.
Back to top