Assistant Supervisor, Training
The Assistant Supervisor, Training is responsible for supporting the Supervisor and production activities.
- Assist Supervisor with supervision of sewing machine operators
- Sign out for production samples, review the approved production sample, manual and specifications with the Supervisor before beginning production for each released purchase order
- Provide training and instruction to sewing machine operators in department
- Follow through with training for each operator to ensure they have a clear understanding of how to perform the operation with acceptable efficiency and quality
- Regularly update operators on how many units per hour and per day is required for 100% efficiency
- Identify low performers with Supervisor and work with them to create action plans for improvement
- Perform quality checks on the operators in the department throughout the day
- Ensure all quality issues are being addressed and make corrections for improvement
- Provide a safe environment within department (health & safety, product safety, needle guards etc.)
- Communicate core values to team
- Act as back-up for the Supervisor during absences
- Responsible for quantities as outlined in the bundles (responsible for missing pcs.)
- Responsible for following and keeping track of bundles in the section and on to the next section
- Keeping operators supplied with work
- Responsible for needle procedure
- Follow up with getting recuts done as soon as possible and push along in production
- Assist department with Repairs when time permits
We truly thank all applicants for their interest in joining the Goose Team, but only those candidates considered for an initial interview will be contacted.
Canada Goose Inc. is committed to delivering and improving accessibility in employment for all persons with disabilities. Accommodation is available, upon request, in the application and interview process and in the course of all other methods of selection of employees. Successful candidates for employment will be introduced to and trained in respect of all of Canada Goose Inc.'s human rights, accommodation and accessibility polices.
Meet Some of Canada Goose's Employees
Assistant General Manager, Operations
Connie oversees operations at the flagship location, including coaching, training, and developing staff—and ensuring operational excellence, as well as building and propelling the Canada Goose brand to retail customers.
Back to top