Assistant Store Manager
The Assistant Store Manager, will be responsible for driving the success of a flagship door. The ASM, will be responsible for guest experience, customer service, sales, conversion and all KPI's related to the consumer. This role will be charged with leading the Brand Ambassador team, the ASM, will be accountable for ensuring a high-touch, authentic experience is provided to each Canada Goose Guest. The ASM will achieve this in a number of ways including but not limited to the quality of the Brand Ambassador Team. The KPI's are Guest Feedback, Conversion, AUS, IPT, Repeat Purchase, CRM/Clientele activity, Experiences offered per visit.
- Responsible for visitor experience, visitor engagement pre, during and post visit to ensure sales, conversion and all Key-Performance-Indicator's (KPI's) related to the consumer.
- Measure and analyze Key-Performance-Indicator's (KPI's) such as Sales-Per-Hour (SPH), Net-Promoter-Score (NPS), Conversion, Average-Daily-Traffic (ADT), Units-Per-Transaction, repeat purchase, and Customer-Relationship-Management (CRM) to ensure overall highest quality performance and sales.
- Lead the Brand Ambassador team and is accountable for ensuring a high-touch, authentic experience is provided to each Canada Goose Visitor.
- Work closely with the Sr Manager, Experience and oversee training, sales initiatives, product launches, and marketing events.
- Build and maintain relationships with key partners: Customer Experience (CE) Team including Warranty, Marketing, and PR.
- Serve as a liaison between departments and store.
- Manage all matters relating to associates and the store team - hiring, coaching, associate engagement and performance management, and;
- Conduct ongoing training of Brand Ambassador and Sr Brand Ambassador team to ensure high quality Brand Ambassador Productivity (SPH)
- Regularly review company email and other communication tools to ensure applicable messages are shared with Brand Ambassadors and to act on those messages in a timely manner
- Other responsibilities may be added to meet the needs of the business
Experience, Education and Designations:
- 3-5 years Store Management Experience
- Proven track record in managing store experience, high-touch, CRM, sales.
- Experience in high-touch, luxury consumer goods.
- Flagship or high profile locations and brands
- Previous regional, flagship or high-volume experience an asset
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Customer Service Skillset
- Business driver
- Leadership Skills. Recruiting and Development of talent. Managers and Sales Associate levels.
- Talent and Skill in luxury and experience based environment.
- Employee Development: leverage impactful development plans and performance management to collaboratively draw the best out of each employee.
- Proven track-record in building and developing Customer-Relationship-Management (CRM) culture
- Consistently exhibits Canada Goose's Values, taking pride in being innovative, respectful, passionate, accountable, and entrepreneurial while exhibiting personal commitment
- Respond to business trends (overall and in the moment) with strategic shifts to drive success.
- Strong floor leader, model & coach in the moment.
We truly thank all applicants for their interest in joining the Goose Team, but only those candidates considered for an initial interview will be contacted.
Canada Goose Inc. is committed to delivering and improving accessibility in employment for all persons with disabilities. Accommodation is available, upon request, in the application and interview process and in the course of all other methods of selection of employees. Successful candidates for employment will be introduced to and trained in respect of all of Canada Goose Inc.'s human rights, accommodation and accessibility polices.
Meet Some of Canada Goose's Employees
Assistant General Manager, Operations
Connie oversees operations at the flagship location, including coaching, training, and developing staff—and ensuring operational excellence, as well as building and propelling the Canada Goose brand to retail customers.
Back to top