The primary role of the Allocation Coordinator is to perform daily allocations of finished goods to Retail and Wholesale channels for shipping throughout North America, as well as facilitating inventory moves to ensure Canada Goose owned Ecommerce and Retail channels receive product within required SLA's.
- Runs daily reporting on fill rates of bulk orders and segregated virtual warehouses
- Enters Sales orders for Employee, VIP, and Promo's
- Releases picking routes and coordinates shipping timelines with logistics to ensure deadlines are met for new style drops, collaborations, or global/regional marketing campaigns
- Communicates cross-departmentally so that priority is given to strategically identified accounts
- Supports Planning through the order management process of bulk holding orders and direct shipments
- Backs up support for order entry of E-Commerce replenish stock and internal sales orders
- Provides Cross Functional Team Support
- Prepares Ad hoc reporting as required
- Performs Sales Operations project work/other duties as required
Experience, Education and Designations:
- 2-3 years' experience in Customer Service, Logistics, or Distribution role
- English required in both verbal and written forms
- Post-Secondary education
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work cross functionally in a collaborative manner in a dynamic, fluid environment
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Willing to adapt quickly to quick changes in direction.
- Manage potentially conflicting priorities on a daily basis
- Internally motivated to seek out answers, generate ideas, and develop new skills.
- Demonstrated sound judgment and problem solving attitude. Able to break down problems into meaningful parts and come to rational and well-thought out conclusions.
- Work on a cross functional team and be a part of a team atmosphere.
- Office environment
We truly thank all applicants for their interest in joining the Goose Team, but only those candidates considered for an initial interview will be contacted.
Canada Goose Inc. is committed to delivering and improving accessibility in employment for all persons with disabilities. Accommodation is available, upon request, in the application and interview process and in the course of all other methods of selection of employees. Successful candidates for employment will be introduced to and trained in respect of all of Canada Goose Inc.'s human rights, accommodation and accessibility polices.
Meet Some of Canada Goose's Employees
Sr. Graphic Designer
Allen works with a team of graphic designers, the senior director, and the creative director to execute creative work for various marketing initiatives, primarily focused on signage, web, and print materials.
Back to top