Accounts Receivable Coordinator (Contract)
The Accounts Receivable Coordinator will be reporting to the Senior Manager, Credit Global. Core responsibilities include accounts receivable reconciliation, collections, cash application, releasing orders from hold, incoming cash flow forecasting and other credit related functions specifically as it relates to managing wholesale credit risk.
- Monitor and release orders from credit hold according to corporate credit policy and prepare analysis for management approval
- Support customer risk management by working with credit insurance and rating companies
- Working with the AR Analyst, review Credit Fax, SICA and D&B risk analysis/recommendations for credit limits
- Monitor Accounts Receivable status; responsible for the collection of past due invoices and unauthorized deductions, obtaining supporting deduction documentation and account reconciliation
- Process and post daily cash receipts in an accurate and timely manner
- Work closely with internal departments and customers to resolve outstanding deduction and chargeback items
- Processing credit card payments
- Create and forward customer pro-forma invoices as required
- Participate in the month/quarter/year end processes and reporting
- Perform other related credit duties as required including; special projects, ad hoc reporting and back up tasks
Experience, Education and Designations:
- 3+ years' Credit, Accounts Receivable and Collections experience
- 2+ years' experience working in an accounting department
- Degree in Business Administration or the equivalent
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Strong internal and external communication skills required
- Proven customer service skills
- Ability to stay focus on tasks, particularly with competing priorities while meeting multiple deadlines
- Proficient in evaluating and resolving customer credit risk
- Ability to offer proficient solution to problems
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and Outlook
- Consistently exhibits Canada Goose's Values, taking pride in being innovative, respectful, passionate, accountable, and entrepreneurial while exhibiting personal commitment
- Office environment
We truly thank all applicants for their interest in joining the Goose Team, but only those candidates considered for an initial interview will be contacted.
Canada Goose Inc. is committed to delivering and improving accessibility in employment for all persons with disabilities. Accommodation is available, upon request, in the application and interview process and in the course of all other methods of selection of employees. Successful candidates for employment will be introduced to and trained in respect of all of Canada Goose Inc.'s human rights, accommodation and accessibility polices.
Meet Some of Canada Goose's Employees
Assistant General Manager, Operations
Connie oversees operations at the flagship location, including coaching, training, and developing staff—and ensuring operational excellence, as well as building and propelling the Canada Goose brand to retail customers.
Back to top