Product Specialist Team Lead
- Atlanta, GA
What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what's really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide-with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we're looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly's Customer Experience team?
We are looking for a natural team leader capable of managing the day to day interactions and processes of our Product Specialist team. In this role, your main priority is to be available as a coach and mentor for your team members, providing insight to daily responsibilities, ticket topics and handling any concerns, escalations or topics that may arise. You will be responsible for contributing to the productivity of the support team as well as leading as an example. Your objective is to empower your team to produce consistent, world-class work as a support team, and be there for anything they will need.
Our ideal candidate is a high-performer in their experience with customer support and has had success as a people manager. They have demonstrated leadership, and have proven their ability to handle all different types of support and personnel situations with grace and gusto. This role will focus on training, teaching and empowering our entry-level support Product Specialists to grow into invaluable, high-performing members of the support team.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you'll tackle?
- Train, continually coach & educate your Product Specialists to ensure the highest standards for our customer support experience are achieved and maintained.
- Conduct regular ticket audits and reviews and constantly practice active coaching on a day to day basis
- Responsible for the training/onboarding of new hires (can be delegated)
- Ramped up on all tickets by month 1
- Ramped up on basic administrative tasks by week 1
- Set up + account for new hire needs (access to stack, etc)
- Work closely alongside another Product Specialist Team Leads, as well as the Senior Product Specialist Manager to plan/execute structured education on subjects and initiatives
- Be the initial point of escalation for Product Specialist questions and escalations, and will work with management team on ideal resolution strategy
- Constantly go above and beyond to serve our customers and your team, and be a shining, standard-setting example of our Core Values for other CX members
- Think strategically about current process and how to improve them
- ~50% of your daily workflow will be dedicated to answering customer-facing tickets in order to stay grounded with the customers and team and facilitate keeping on top of ticket volume before the end of the day
- You will have a bi-weekly 1-1 with Head of CX, and you will conduct 1-1's with your Product Specialist team members
- Produce and implement additional department initiatives around customer support planned and designed with the Head of CX.
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- 2 years of experience in Customer Support
- At least 1 year in Customer Support leadership of any level
- Demonstrated ability in leadership, mentorship and organizational behavior
- Strong technical understanding and experience in SaaS products
- A track record of going above and beyond for your team and customers
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to ask fast and responsibly
- Impeccable time management skills and an ability to self-direct
- Located in Georgia, South Carolina or Florida
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time.
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.
Back to top