Principal People Partner, East Coast
- Atlanta, GA
What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what's really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide-with hundreds more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we're looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly's People Operations team?
The Principal People Operations Partner (East Coast) will have a unique opportunity to develop and manage the execution of programs that support and benefit our people while working directly with Calendly's Chief People Officer. Our benefits and programs are quickly establishing Calendly as a top destination for talent in the software industry, and we never stop looking for ways to enrich our employees' lives even further.
We know we wouldn't be where we are-or make it to where we're going-without our people. And when it comes to walking the talk, we think actions speak louder than words. Our people are shown appreciation through a formal rewards and recognition program, a competitive benefits package, and countless quality-of-life perks such as our home office stipend and an annual vacation stipend. If you're seeking an opportunity to make your mark and be part of a groundbreaking team, then this is the job for you.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you'll tackle?
- Coach and develop our managers to lead high-performing teams and grow our people
- Lead and administer people programs across a wide range of areas from onboarding to performance feedback to learning and development
- Support the buildout of our HR infrastructure
- Review and analyze business metrics including data on retention and employee experience in order to recommend systemic improvements.
- Assist leadership and management in resolving employee relation issues, conducting effective investigations, and recommending action for sensitive and complex situations
- Partner with leaders to help forecast headcount needs and collaborate with recruiting to ensure we hire the right talent
- Play a major role in the management of varied projects throughout the business, actively participating in project teams and implementing initiatives while simultaneously ensuring proper communication and collaboration throughout the planning and execution of programs
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- 4 plus years of broad and progressive HR experience in a Technology/SaaS company
- A keen understanding of business strategy, providing dynamic solutions using experience, data analyses, and organizational agility to guide your decision-making
- Ability to work with senior leaders and all levels of an organization to solve problems
- A self-starter mentality with a roll-up-your-sleeves-and-get-things-done mindset
- A deep understanding of "what great HR looks like" and how business cycles influence the people agenda
- Demonstrated achievements in coaching, influencing and problem solving
- Expertise in assessing management and executive talent
- Located in Georgia, South Carolina, Florida, Pennsylvania or New York
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time.
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.
Back to top