What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what's really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide-with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we're looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly's Sales team?
Calendly is looking for an outbound-focused Sales Development Representative to join our fast growing team. This role will report to the SDR Manager and work alongside the Enterprise sales team to help grow our business. Many amazing teams have experienced the value of Calendly firsthand, and our lead volume has grown to the point where we're seeking an ambitious Sales Development Representative to help identify the very best opportunities and schedule high value prospect meetings for our Account Executives.
Our ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, high-volume sales environment. This person must have outstanding communication skills and be eager to discuss Calendly's value proposition with prospects to build excitement and demand for our product. As an outbound Sales Development Representative, you will participate in different sales operations activities and will have the opportunity to learn the processes of a sales organization, including prospecting and identifying sales leads and communicating Calendly's value proposition with leads via phone, email, and Zoom. We're seeking an ambitious Sales Development Representative, so an inquisitive approach and natural drive to win is fundamental.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you'll tackle?
- Understand what makes a good prospect & successful customer by thinking critically about the organizations Calendly makes successful
- Identify prospects from a database of users and leads and skillfully build targeted lists to generate interest and create qualified opportunities for Account Executives
- Leverage an array of prospecting & outreach methods from phone to email & social to effectively drive pipeline
- Coordinate demos on Account Executives' calendars and log activities in the CRM (customer relationship management) software
- Learn from other sales executives & leaders en route to progressing your career in a rapidly growing company
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- 1 year software industry experience, preferably with outbounding experience
- Strong intellectual curiosity and critical thinking skills and a high level of comfort with technology and data management tools
- Comfortable with quick, accurate and persuasive email and phone outreach and thrive in a challenging, fast-paced, collaborative sales environment
- Familiarity with prominent sales tech and best practices for leveraging their feature sets
- Understanding & experience with common prospecting techniques & social selling methods for effectively engaging prospects
- Possess a self-starter mentality and want to make a direct, tangible impact on a rapidly growing product and company
- Impeccable time management skills and an ability to self-direct
- US Citizenship or Permanent Residency (we do not sponsor at this time)
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the application or recruiting process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.