What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what's really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide-with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we're looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly's Sales team?
The sales team at Calendly has a unique opportunity to be one of the founding members of a world-class sales team focused on our fast-growing enterprise customer base. The ideal candidate has a track record of exceeding revenue targets, and selling SaaS business applications. This person needs to be an expert at positioning business value, selling SaaS-based B2B software application solutions, managing complex sales cycles, building relationships with key executives, selling directly to client stakeholders and working with partners as part of a critical go-to-market strategy.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you'll tackle?
- Help in defining and proving our ability to sell in large, complex buying environments.
- Entrepreneurial approach that will drive the creation of a repeatable sales process in enterprise environments.
- Partner with existing customers in the enterprise to maximize value
- Partner with internal stakeholders cross-functionally to drive new customer requirements
- Bring large deals to Calendly to augment our incredibly profitable business
- Enterprise account ownership experience
- Experience in early/growth stage startup, sourcing closed net/new enterprise logos
- Consultative approach is innate and no training required on value selling
- Proven experience selling SaaS business applications to departmental buyers
- Experience with 100K+ deals, often starting from seed 'n grow product entry point
- Experience advocating for customer needs with product and ops org
- Account planning, forecasting and pipelining expertise
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- Seasoned (8+ years) high-growth segmented SMB, Mid Market and Enterprise software sales with a preference towards selling a product that is just beginning its journey as an enterprise offering
- 5+ years account execute experience in an Enterprise SaaS
- In-depth expertise of selling SaaS solutions to the business with a strong familiarity with the enterprise procurement, security and legal process.
- Excellent C-level communication skills
- Experience working with customer success, product, legal, solution architect
- Ability to map organization and ability to map customer pain to product solutions
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.