Customer Success Manager, Recruiting
- Atlanta, GA
What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what's really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide-with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we're looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly's Customer Success team?
We pride ourselves on the success of our customers and fostering ! We engage and guide a wide variety of customers ensuring they launch Calendly successfully, adopt it extensively and are continually seeing value. We're looking for a Customer Success Manager with 4+ years SaaS experience serving recruiting teams, who is ecstatic at the opportunity to assist in building a world class Customer Success organization at Calendly. We have two questions for you:
- Do you have 2+ years experience in a SaaS Customer Success role?
- Do you have direct experience in serving recruiting functions?
- Are you ready to serve 300+ Calendly customers?
Did you answer yes to all? Awesome, keep reading! In this role, your initial priority is to customize onboarding ensuring our recruiting customers goals and adoption metrics are achieved within 60-90 days. Post onboarding your objective is to maximize customer adoption and retention; influencing organic account growth.
We're looking for a we-vs-me minded CSM who's eager to roll up their sleeves to serve Calendly customers. Our ideal candidate is a phenomenal communicator in writing, in conversation and in front of an audience. If you possess an entrepreneurial mindset, exemplary time management skills, and you thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume environment - apply today with a cover letter sharing why we should hire you!
What are some of the high impact opportunities you'll tackle?
- Proactively serve 300+ of Calendly's recruiting customers.
- Become a Calendly product, use-case, and scheduling industry expert.
- Ensure that customers obtain maximum value from their investment in Calendly.
- Manage and action all aspects of the customer lifecycle: onboardings, increasing adoption, mitigating risk, ensuring renewals and uncovering growth opportunities.
- Build strong ongoing relationships that can weather admin changes and adoption challenges.
- Coach customers to be product experts and train their teams on Calendly best practices so they become increasingly self sufficient.
- Embrace your passion for helping people solve complex needs and in turn help them achieve higher ROI with Calendly.
- Solicit and document customer feedback to improve processes and the overall experience.
- Partner closely with other cross-functional team members in support, sales, product, marketing, etc..
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- 2+ years in a SaaS Customer Success role managing a multi-million dollar book of business.
- Strong ability to prioritize, multitask, and engage with customers; transforming their vision into outcomes.
- Effective at leading and facilitating meetings with the admin/owner(s).
- Intermediate knowledge of Salesforce; specifically working with accounts, contacts and activities. Reporting is a huge plus!
- Strong time management skills and an ability to self-direct.
- Strong communication skills. You pride yourself on being a personable, concise and compelling communicator - in writing, in conversation and in front of an audience.
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer concerns.
- Put your team above yourself (we-vs-me) elevating the group's performance through proactive collaboration and knowledge-sharing.
- Someone who thrives in a challenging, fast-paced environment and enjoys helping people.
- Located in Georgia, South Carolina, Florida or Pennsylvania
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time.
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.
Back to top