What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what's really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide-with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we're looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly's Operations team?
Calendly is looking for a Contracts Administrator to join our fast growing team. This role will report to the Legal team and partner with the Finance, Operations, Security and Compliance functions to ensure that Calendly's contracts are aligned to our best interests.
Our ideal candidate will have strong attention to detail and enjoy reviewing materials for areas of concern and adjustment. They should partner well with business stakeholders, customers and vendors to bridge gaps, build consensus and communicate open items and next steps for remediation. This is an exciting and critical role to the business that will help ensure our growth is efficient and scalable.
What are some high impact opportunities you'll get to tackle?
- Collaborate with Sales and Business Development on contract reviews and negotiations
- Review, draft, redline and negotiate the legal terms of a broad range of standard commercial contracts
- Interface with the corporate legal, finance and other supporting cross functional teams to answer questions and resolve issues related to transactional business
- Coordinate the workflow between the Sales, Business Development, and Legal function to keep track of requirements, open items and next steps
- Analyze contracts for compliance related considerations to including CCPA, GDPR, and Data Security and Privacy Laws
- Review contracts to identify Calendly contractual obligations and address commercial, financial, legal, and operational issues on complex matters seeking advice from management and subject matter experts as needed
- Enhance the contract administration flow to include: systems, tools and processes
- Conduct historical contract review, prepare contract summaries for various departments/purposes and provide guidance to company personnel regarding contracting issues, concepts and requirements
- Design and implement Contract Management policies and procedures
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- Attorney looking at going in-house
- Paralegal background
- At least five years of experience administering the contract management processes
- Experience reviewing and redlining contracts
- SaaS experience
- Hyper growth startup experience
- Analytical aptitude
- Attention to detail and ability to review contract vendor terms in partnership with Legal
- Familiarity with contracting tools and best practices
- Experience redlining agreements according to organizational fit and ability
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.
Back to top