- Atlanta, GA
What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what's really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide-with hundreds more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we're looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly's Sales team?
We are looking for an energetic, tech savvy, enterprise account executive to join our fast growing sales team. As part of the Calendly enterprise sales team you will develop, strategize, negotiate, and add new enterprise customers to the Calendly customer base. The company has aggressive goals in 2021 looking to grow 100% YOY and we need self starters that enjoy selling a product to many different use cases and are extremely passionate about solving our prospects scheduling challenges.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you'll tackle?
- Run a sales process that leads with uncovering the prospects current state, pain points associated with it, desired state, product expectations, integrations with their current tech stack, and evaluation process for companies greater than 1k employees.
- Managing a complex sales cycle with 6-7 internal stakeholders and negotiating agreements to drive enterprise customer growth.
- Ability to project manage complex legal and security requests from our prospects.
- Efficiently manage a book of business identifying accounts to expand into post sale.
- Effectively leverage internal resources (sales enablement, product, marketing).
- Establish lasting relationships with C level executives and key decision makers.
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product.
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- Minimum of 4-5 years in a sales role with a minimum of 2 years selling enterprise deals.
- Track record of closing new business and expansion in a SaaS environment.
- Experience with value selling methodology.
- Track record of establishing lasting relationships with C level executives and key decision makers.
- Experience selling multiple products (cross selling & up-selling).
- Navigated complex legal and security requests from customers.
- High acumen for forecasting and ability to identify all potential risks in the sales process.
- Track record of exceeding quarterly and annual quotas.
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time.
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.
Back to top