You're not like anyone else. Neither are we.
At CafePress, our culture is different. We don’t just have interests; we have obsessions. We look for the kind of things that we know aren’t easy to find. And that’s okay with us. After all, if we wanted easy, we would be like everyone else.
We’re looking for people who want to join a team, a family. People who love coming to work, who enjoy their coworkers and above all else, are dedicated to and inspired by our customers.
If this sounds like you, we’re hiring!
The Merchandise Analyst assists in the achievement of budgeted financial metrics, such as sales, gross margin dollars, and gross margin percent. Supports the merchandise team with product analysis and item selections for all events. Communicates, executes, and monitors sales driving initiatives. Fully responsible for meeting all deadlines and maintaining a positive working relationship with all cross-functional partners.
- Perform product performance analysis, including weekly promotional activity, make relevant analytical call-outs on all metrics
- Review learnings, trends, providing forward looking development plans & solutions to assist merchandisers
- Share product performance results in analytical presentations in various formats including PowerPoint, Excel, Graphs, Charts, and tables (weekly, monthly and quarterly)
- Assist Merchandising in identifying key areas and categories that need revitalization and immediate Marketing action.
- Monitor and analyze competitors, keeping aware of their initiatives and how they impact their own sales and profit targets, and report their findings to Merchandisers
- Research, analyze and make recommendations for product pricing
- Ensure product prices are reflected accurately on the website.
- Provide reporting on testing with recommendations on further testing.
- Perform daily site audits to assure website is functioning as expected; reporting any issues to the Engineering team.
- Help communicate, execute, and monitor sales driving initiatives as directed by the merchandise team.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1-3 years of experience merchandising experience in e-commerce and/or analytics
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Strong analytical and technical skills, including Microsoft Excel, Microstrategy, Tableau, MS Windows, and Office products. Google analytics a plus.
- Display strong leadership, communication, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Well-organized, detail -oriented.
- Able to make timely decisions, anticipate problems and provide creative solutions
- Action-oriented and full of energy for challenges.
- Possess the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Work Environment The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The noise level in this work environment is usually moderate.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Meet Some of CafePress's Employees
The culture of CafePress really reflects the culture of our customers—and that's what we love about it.
Back to top