Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
The Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis is responsible for leading our strategic FP&A group to direct the analysis and forecasting of key financial data.
The Manager will drive strategic analysis, including the preparation, interpretation and presentation of business intelligence to management. You are deeply analytical and lean towards making decisions by influencing others using data. You’re intellectually curious, a great cross-functional leader, team builder and communicator.
Outcome / Responsibilities:
- Performs hands-on analysis/modeling/forecasting; provides actionable information and makes recommendations to the executive management team.
- Provides thought leadership, mentoring and training for the FP&A team
- Owns the business performance reporting process and policies and systematically improves these to effectively gather and model data around sales/revenue, operating expenses, COGS and merchandise
- Strategic development and execution of business strategies and processes that contribute to overall operational effectiveness; evaluation and improvement of strategic business modeling
- Develops strategic approach and valuation analysis for potential M&A opportunities; manage financial aspects of acquisition strategy
- Leads long-range financial planning and the annual budget
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Advanced MS Excel skills required
- Action and results oriented approach, possessing a high degree of initiative and sense of urgency
- Ability to produce timely deliverables; managing multiple and shifting priorities in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; ablility to present complex issues simply and succinctly
- Demonstratable project management, team and leadership skills
- M&A experience preferred
- Expertise with Business Intelligence tools is highly desirable
- eCommerce/Internet background a plus
Education and Experience:
- BA/BS in Finance, Economics, Statistics or similar required, MBA preferred
- 5 - 7 years’ experience in finance, analytics and reporting; inclusive of 3+ years experience managing people is required.
Responsible for the direction and supervision of accounting employees. This position has supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a clerical office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Meet Some of CafePress's Employees
Director, Order Management & Production
Adam provides a wide range of system support and constantly tries to improve production timelines and cost efficiency. He oversees a team and all logistics associated with orders.
Back to top