You're not like anyone else. Neither are we.
At CafePress, our culture is different. We don’t just have interests; we have obsessions. We look for the kind of things that we know aren’t easy to find. And that’s okay with us. After all, if we wanted easy, we would be like everyone else.
We’re looking for people who want to join a team, a family. People who love coming to work, who enjoy their coworkers and above all else, are dedicated to and inspired by our customers.
If this sounds like you, we’re hiring!
Outcome / Responsibilities:
- Assist in the preparation of month-end journal entries and reconciliations in the areas of revenue, short-term investments, accounts receivable and production and operating accrued liabilities.
- Analyze revenue recognition related to sales returns and complete quarterly shipping cut-off analysis.
- Manage staff accountant and review month end entries related to cash, fixed assets, sales tax and VAT liabilities.
- Perform Treasury responsibilities such as bank wires, ACH’s and research of cash activity.
- Assist with the accounting of the Company’s shopkeeper’s commission program including reconciliation, research of unusual activity and process improvements.
- Provide accounting support to the external accounting firms to support quarterly reviews, internal control testing and annual audits
- Review monthly sales tax and VAT returns and provide feedback on process improvements
- Point of contact for any regulatory projects such as sales tax and/or property tax audits and government census reporting.
- Assist with the monthly and annual reporting requirements with 1042/1099 returns.
- Complete special projects as needed related to automation and/or reconciliation improvements especially related to the Company’s shopkeeper’s program.
- Assist in the development of policies, systems and internal controls.
- Provide ad-hoc analysis to local management team
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, CPA a plus. 5+ years of accounting experience.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Thorough knowledge of general accounting including thorough skills knowledge plus the application of general accounting theory.
- Must be proficient in MS Word and Excel and can understand Treasury systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Must have good command of the English language, oral and written.
- Demonstrable strategic thinking, influencing, problem solving and decision making skills
Responsible for the direction and supervision of accounting employees.
Meet Some of CafePress's Employees
The culture of CafePress really reflects the culture of our customers—and that's what we love about it.
Back to top