Workforce Management & Reporting Analyst II (CES)
The Workforce Management and Reporting (WFM) Analyst II will be responsible for forecasting, analyzing and reporting on contact volumes and handle times for a multi skilled contact center and creating schedules that will allow the center to meet its service level, sales, abandonment, training, and budgetary goals. The WFM Analyst II must be proactive, hardworking, and able to meet deadlines within a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Creates and maintains long and short term forecasts by projecting future contact volume and handle times and analyzing historical trends, overhead, seasonality and marketing schedules to meet/exceed sales and services standards.
- Gathers and analyzes data in regards to hiring, budgeting, and labor related issues for improving service and/or sales and assists with communicating results to management.
- Gathers and analyzes data for shift/holiday bids. Creates and distributes shift/holiday bids that will allow the department to balance labor expenses and customer expectations.
- Creates and adjusts weekly schedules based upon forecasted contact volume and handle times. Creates and maintains annual vacation schedules based upon forecasts and training needs. Gathers and analyzes data for approval to schedule time off and overtime based upon the active forecast and intraday.
- Ensures that service level, occupancy, abandonment, and cost per minute goals are met by monitoring and making adjustments to schedules based upon the active forecast and intraday statistics. Assists with monitoring activities and assures that agents are adhering to their posted schedules.
- Responds to all requests from management and supervisors professionally and in a timely manner.
- Shifts contact volume based upon intraday between different workgroups and contact centers.
- Assists in the timely delivery of all departmental productivity reports. Creates custom reports for management based upon their requests and department needs. Pro-actively analyzes and reports contact center statistics to improve service and labor cost. Tracks statistics for all department pilots and projects.
- Assists in scheduling trainings, buzz sessions, briefings, team meetings and all other off phone activities based upon the active forecast and intraday statistics.
- Maintains agent information within all departmental databases.
- Assists with the attendance tracking and payroll to ensure timeliness and accuracy is at the highest standard.
- High school graduate
- 4 year Degree in business analytics field or 4 years of analytical work experience
- 2 years of Intermediate level reporting experience, which includes; creating, analyzing, and summarizing for Executives.
- 1 year customer service oriented job experience.
- Must be able to type.
- Must have excellent mathematical skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word).
- Excellent leadership, organizational, listening, interpersonal, analytical, written and verbal communication skills required.
- Must have a basic understanding of call center and workforce management terminology and call center productivity metrics.
- Thorough knowledge of the WFM processes including forecasting, scheduling and daily management a plus.
- Must demonstrate and upbeat and positive disposition.
- Must be highly motivated, proactive individual and independent thinker.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks in a high volume, fast paced environment.
- Knowledge of computer, telecommunications functions and systems, and great customer service skills.
- Knowledge of IEX or other WFM software.
- Experience in SQL, VB and Showcase preferred but not required.
- 3 years contact center experience.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Caesars Entertainment reserves the right to make changes to the job description whenever necessary.
As a part of Caesars Entertainment's employment process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended. Caesars Entertainment Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Meet Some of Caesars Entertainment's Employees
Channel Marketing Analyst
Arielle creates easy-to-understand reports that encompass all of the company’s wants and needs so that they can be quickly incorporated into the organization’s roadmaps for implementation.
Back to top