Workforce Management and Reporting Analyst (CES)
The Workforce Management & Reporting (WFM) Analyst is responsible for analyzing & reporting on volumes & handle times for a multi skilled contact center & creating schedules that allow the center to meet service level, sales, abandonment, training and budgetary goals.
- Ensures that service level, abandonment, occupancy & cost per minute goals are met by monitoring & making adjustments to schedules based on active forecast & intraday statistics. Monitors activities and assure that agents are adhering to posted schedules
- Adjusts weekly schedules based on forecasted volume & handle times. Approves & schedules time off & overtime based on active forecast & intraday. Assists with maintaining annual vacation schedules based on forecasts & training needs
- Maintains and distributes all departmental productivity reports
- Tracks statistics for all department pilots and projects
- Schedules all off phone activities based on active forecast & intraday statistics
- Processes attendance & payroll to ensure timeliness and accuracy
- 1-3 years contact center experience including customer service experience. Familiarity with reporting & WFM software
- Must have a thorough knowledge of the WFM processes including scheduling & daily management, good math skills & basic understanding of WFM terminology & productivity metrics
- Some knowledge of IEX or other scheduling software
- Reservations or Front Desk experience preferred
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Office programs
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Caesars Entertainment reserves the right to make changes to the job description whenever necessary.
As a part of Caesars Entertainment's employment process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended. Caesars Entertainment Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Meet Some of Caesars Entertainment's Employees
Channel Marketing Analyst
Arielle creates easy-to-understand reports that encompass all of the company’s wants and needs so that they can be quickly incorporated into the organization’s roadmaps for implementation.
Back to top