WEB DEVELOPER III
As a Web Developer III, you'll be joining a growing, vibrant team of full stack developers enhancing and building out websites for Caesars Entertainment. This role works closely with UX, Content, Product Management, SEO, and Quality Assurance teams to create world class digital experiences for customers. We strive to provide continued value to the end user, encouraging repeat visits, loyalty, and engagement with our brands.
• Serve as a lead developer on the team architecting new solutions, conducting code reviews, troubleshooting features, and mentoring other team members
• Translate UI/UX design wireframes into viable, well-formed code and participate in design/technical reviews to support new digital initiatives.
• Develop and support components utilizing Kotlin, Typescript, HTML DSL, and LESS.
• Maintain an understanding of current web technologies and programming practices.
• Optimize code/applications to maximum speed and site performance.
• Troubleshoot and debug web applications and features, collaborating with team members as needed.
• Develop mobile-friendly features to improve site responsiveness and maintainability.
• Implement solutions based on results from A/B testing and usability studies.
• Assist with deployment activities and/or operational support as determined by the team.
• Maintain effective working relationships with internal and external agency partners.
• Strong expertise in object-oriented programming, preferably Java or Kotlin.
• Experience with version control software (such as GitHub) and using IDE's (Intellij IDEA is preferred).
• Experience working with Adobe AEM/CQ and Apache Sling is preferred.
• Familiarity with and an understanding of web design and information architecture, as well as knowledge of web usability standards.
• Familiarity with cross-browser compatibility, testing, and debugging.
• Minimum 5-7+ years of experience working in software development.
• Must be able to work on multiple projects concurrently and be self-sufficient.
• Familiarity with Agile software development practices is a plus.
• Degree in a related field and/or equivalent work experience is required.
Back to top