VIP Account Manager (Located in PA or NJ)
As a member of the Online Real-Money Gaming (RMG) team, your foremost role as a VIP Account Manager will be to constantly strive to delight our guests; you will exceed their expectations through gracious, enthusiastic, and personalized service.
The VIP Account Manager will create loyalty among valued online real-money gaming customers by building lasting relationships and effectively utilizing marketing techniques designed to stimulate player activity, and increase online gaming frequency along with revenue.
Candidates should have sharply honed interpersonal skills; inspire confidence and exude authenticity with regard to both guest and team interactions. The ideal candidate for this position will possess inherent customer service skills, a passion for customer care, and a commitment to proactive service and recovery as necessary. The VIP Account Manager will operate in a highly collaborative way with the rest of the Online Real Money Gaming team.
• Daily, weekly and monthly VIP player activity monitoring and reporting; wagering, revenue, win/loss and player generosity levels.
• Generate and organize weekly potential, active, lapsing and lapsed VIP lists.
• Greets guests in social events and special promotions
• Uses sound judgment and makes decisions in accordance with established comp and expense guidelines
• Resolve VIP customer issues using tools which include real time customer data and alert systems.
• Handles difficult players and situations in a calm, professional and prudent manner
• Maintains close ties with customers to engender loyalty
• Anticipates, responds to and consistently meets or exceeds the needs of players including, but not limited to, transportation and accommodation arrangements for on-property visits and/or social events.
• Proactively identifies and resolves service failures; taking immediate action to resolve service gaps and cement player loyalty and intent to return by using comp authority or making exceptions
• Fully complies with all applicable rules, regulations, laws and policies, and conducts themselves with highest levels of integrity and honesty
• Identifies ways to increase efficiencies and to improve products or services
• Clearly communicates programs/services to necessary people, seeks their support and keeps them informed of changes that may impact the business
• Keeps track of existing products/services and/or progress on new initiatives
• Must be knowledgeable of all happenings within our online casino properties and in market
• Finds new customers based on criteria established by the Management team
• Stays up to date with the latest developments in both the local market and industry
• Complies with and upholds company expectations including Code of Commitment, policies, procedures, industry regulations, department goals and business strategy
• Gives consistent, polite, timely, and accurate information and service to all guests; taking the initiative to find the answer when unsure
• Three to five years casino/hotel, customer service, host or other account management experience (Luxury service experience preferred). Online Gaming experience a plus.
• Strong working knowledge of Excel.
• Ability to think independently in making decisions to maximize customer service experience and program profitability.
• Ability to effectively manage time and perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, busy, and somewhat stressful environment.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, problem solving and analytical skills required.
• Must have a systematic and process oriented mindset to ensure seamless end-to-end customer experiences.
• Strong attention to detail with both event logistics and customers. Must have excellent customer service skills.
• Must present well-groomed professional appearance.
• Must be able to listen and respond to visual and aural cues.
• Must be willing to work varied shifts for phone calls, player meetings and events , including weekends and holidays
This position will be located in New Jersey or Pennsylvania.
Meet Some of Caesars Entertainment's Employees
VP, Finance & Assistant Treasurer
Joyce and her team of six collaborate with investors, treasurers, and Capital Marketing Teams to coordinate the financial interests of Caesars Entertainment and each of its subsidiary companies.
Back to top