Vice President of Marketing Analytics
Vice President Marketing Analytics: Lead 30+ member team to support and optimize over $2 billion marketing spend across Caesars Entertainment Corporation. Role requires strong analytical skills, business acumen and excellent communication and leadership skills. The VP will be viewed as a trusted analytics thought leader and key partner to CMO and senior marketing leadership.
Key Job Functions:
- Build and deliver accurate forecasts (expense and revenue for marketing interventions)
- Build and deliver attribution models to help optimize traditional/digital media spend decisions
- Partner with Advanced Analytics team to hypothesize and develop new insights that can lead to new marketing efficiency opportunities
- Spearhead Test & Learn governance process to effectively manage enterprise testing agenda
- Conduct/lead ad hoc analysis
- Discover and drive new initiatives relating to marketing to improve EBITDA
- Communicate results to senior management
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in quantitative or business field. Master's Degree strongly preferred.
- Evidence of exceptional performance.
- 10+ years combined marketing, analysis, statistics experience required.
- Gaming experience preferred
- 3+ years experience leading analytical teams.
Work Environment and Qualifications:
- Willing to work in ESS Analytics Offices in Caesars Palace, Las Vegas, NV
- Familiarity with SQL
- Knowledge of statistical modeling techniques and machine learning algorithms preferred
- Ability to interpret practical significance versus statistical significance
- MS Office Products experience (ability to manage data/reports in Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience with BI tools (Tableau preferred)
- Ability to quickly understand business problems and how they may be solved
- Strong analytics skill, aptitude for working with data, and creativity at finding new solutions to modeling problems
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills
- Ability to communicate complex concepts to all levels of audiences including senior executives
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Caesars Entertainment reserves the right to make changes to the job description whenever necessary.
As a part of Caesars Entertainment's employment process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended. Caesars Entertainment Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Meet Some of Caesars Entertainment's Employees
Director of Marketing Reinvestment
Katy partners with Caesars Entertainment’s Direct Mail and Email Marketing Team, Analysts, and Events Department to create awesome offers and customer participation programs for the Las Vegas region.
Back to top