Vice President of Hospitality Marketing (CES)
The VP of Hospitality Marketing will be responsible and accountable for meeting the revenue targets for all resort related activities for Caesars Palace Las Vegas Hotel and Casino along with citywide responsibilities for Hotel Performance and Food and Beverage Marketing related to strategy and performance. This includes, but is not limited to, hotel room revenue, food and beverage revenue, entertainment/nightlife revenue, as well as any additional monetization of the resort assets (e.g., site fees, product placement fees). Additionally, the VP of Hospitality Marketing will be jointly responsible for driving incremental revenue across the portfolio, working in conjunction with the VP of Casino Marketing for Las Vegas and the Operations and VIP team leaders in each property. In this role the VP will be responsible for developing and owning the overall marketing strategy for each property, focusing on both driving occupancy and ADR at the property (demand generation) as well as how to monetize all customer traffic, lodger and non-lodger, once a consumer is in market. To achieve this goal, the VP will oversee three teams: 1) the hotel performance team, responsible for driving occupancy and profitable RevPAR growth, 2) the traffic monetization team, responsible for managing the customer experience on/around the property and marketing all the assets across the three properties to customers in market, and 3) The Food and Beverage marketing team for the city. Through the Hotel Performance team, the VP of Hospitality Marketing will be responsible for hitting the RevPAR goals for each property, including: defining the room marketing strategy for the year, developing the promotional calendar, guiding media and search marketing investments to optimize traffic, working with Revenue Management to set pricing, managing room merchandising on the various Caesars digital and traditional channels, maximizing the value of all strategic partnerships, monitoring and managing performance by distribution channel, as well as assuming responsibility for each property's social media strategy. Through the Traffic Monetization team and Food and Beverage Strategy team, the VP of Hospitality Marketing will be responsible for driving traffic into the property, and managing the customer experience of each hotel guest, including: the customer journey, loyalty programs, pre-arrival marketing, on-property marketing and merchandising, direction and use of in-market advertising and marketing assets (e.g., Digital, Billboards), all on-property offers and promotions and management of all on-property and in-market partnerships to drive revenue (E.g., entertainment teams). Additionally the VP will work closely with several key partners across the organization to both develop and execute these revenue strategies, including: Operations, Las Vegas Market PR and Social team, Brand and Media teams, Digital and Content Marketing, Channel/Leisure/Group Sales and Revenue Management and Casino Marketing.
The VP of Hospitality Marketing will be a key member of the Las Vegas Market Leadership team, and together with the Regional Presidents, GM, and Casino Marketing leadership will be responsible for the performance in the market. The VP will have daily interaction with the SVP and Regional CMO of Hospitality Marketing, and will have frequent interaction with the Enterprise Chief Marketing Officer, the President of Hospitality, Chief Experience Officer and the entire Senior Management Team of the company.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Develop annual plan for the property, and market wide programs including hotel performance and F&B marketing strategy while co-leading the effort for overall market plan
- Oversee and accountable for all marketing actions for Caesars Palace and market wide assignments
- Monitor revenue and profitability performance, making adjustments to marketing strategy as needed to ensure targets are met
- Manage hotel reputation and brand positioning
- Ensure operational integration and execution of all marketing activities
- Continually assess hotel's performance relative to competitors, adjusting strategy accordingly
- Oversee development of hotel room marketing strategy for each property in the POD
- Constantly monitor and evaluate occupancy and ADR performance across properties and channels, both historical, current and forward looking, recommending changes as necessary
- Explore and recommend new hotel marketing channels and partnerships (e.g., luxury consortia)
- Work with Revenue Management to develop pricing guidelines for different properties
- Work with key internal partners to develop and execute campaigns
- Other duties as assigned by the SVP, Hospitality & Entertainment Marketing
- Lead organization with methods and actions that are ethical and in full compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and Company policies.
- Identify compliance risks and take actions necessary to eliminate or minimize risks.
- Champion, within the organization, a commitment to honesty, integrity, and responsible corporate behavior.
- Create a compliance culture within the organization and foster an environment where employees feel comfortable reporting potential violations or misconduct.
- 7-10 years of marketing leadership in the Travel and Tourism space, with direct revenue accountability and/or P&L authority
- 3-5 years of hospitality operations experience
- Deep understanding of hospitality Channel management (e.g., OTAs, luxury travel consortia, GDS)
- Demonstrated leadership and capabilities in digital and social media marketing
- Experience creating and executing individual direct/email campaigns, as well as designing an overarching marketing strategy
- Creative experiences, either managing a brand or designing within specific brand standards
- Outstanding organizational and project management skills, and the ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously required
- Experience working with strategic teams across several functional areas
- Ability to maintain composure and excellent customer/client relations under all circumstances
- A team player with strong communication (both written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Must possess outstanding presentation skills with the ability to persuade an audience through strong delivery, effective listening and good reasoning.
- Understanding of, or the ability to quickly learn, CZR marketing strategies and knowledge about CZR core marketing systems (PDB, CMS, Offers, EDW, etc.)
- Demonstrated track record of partnering and building relationships with Property Operators, Shared Services, and Corporate IT; or related work experience
- Working knowledge of various gaming regulatory implications a plus
- College degree required, MBA preferred
- Computer literate - must be literate in Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work effectively in a constantly changing environment, including smoke, noise and distractions
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Caesars Entertainment reserves the right to make changes to the job description whenever necessary.
As a part of Caesars Entertainment's employment process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended. Caesars Entertainment Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Meet Some of Caesars Entertainment's Employees
Channel Marketing Analyst
Arielle creates easy-to-understand reports that encompass all of the company’s wants and needs so that they can be quickly incorporated into the organization’s roadmaps for implementation.
Back to top