User Experience Lead
The User Experience Lead is responsible for designing the unimagined for our users, to help meet some of the most complex business goals in a wide range of domains. You will be a key contributor in next generation marketing initiatives to drive employee productivity and customer revenue.
Our ideal candidate exhibits a passion for building frictionless experiences and has well-rounded design, problem-solving, and communication skills. You'll collaborate closely with our product and marketing teams and be responsible for driving the appropriate method/process to gain deeper insights and learnings which inform both iterative and long-term opportunities. Your knowledge of design and empathy for users will be reflected daily in your approach and communication to business partners. You will identify strategic opportunities where design can make a difference.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Create exceptional user experiences by being responsible for end-to-end deliverables that align with product milestones
- Depict the user experience in journey maps, flow diagrams, responsible web, data visualization, mockups, and prototypes
- Convey design ideas via sketches, storyboards, user flows, wireframes and hi-fidelity prototypes
- Create iterative designs that meet product objectives, fit within design guidelines, and respond to feedback/usability testing
- Contribute to, and often lead, higher-level strategic research efforts for new product(s), features, and markets
- Actively participate in and/or facilitate brainstorming sessions, focus groups, and workshops to elicit requirements
- Craft and deliver research that brings the voice of the customer to the forefront
- Use your creative and analytical skills to capture, synthesize, and communicate research findings into insights and opportunity areas that inform and inspire next steps in hours, not weeks
- Identify opportunities to optimize experiences across products, workflows, channels, devices, and user groups
- Articulate ideas and visually communicate concepts to both developer and non-developer audiences
- Write, communicate, facilitate, and present to all levels of end users, peers, partners and management
- Support development teams throughout the implementation cycle
You have keen interest and abilities in several (but not all) of the following: product strategy, persona development, qualitative research, IA, UX, UI, information design, interaction design, visual design, and human-centered design.
You possess both the drive and passion to improve user experience and usability of complex problems.
You have a comprehensive awareness and love of new platforms, technologies, and trends for all things digital.
You have a solid understanding of info architecture, info design, typography, fundamental/intuitive design principles, and visual flow.
You have experience streamlining workflows and/or visual elements to influence user behavior and interactivity. Y
Yo u are able to translate early stage ideas into quick, hi-fidelity concepts.
You are skilled in the usual set of design tools and are willing to learn and incorporate new tools into your process.
You lead by example, roll up your sleeves, and love the chaotic and rewarding nature of a design challenge.
You are an engaging presenter, communicator and influencer, with an understanding of the bigger picture.
Y ou are willing and able to accept and design against feedback from colleagues in a rapid iterative design process.
You are at ease working with developers to optimize designs for implementation.
- 8+ years' of design experience with 3+ years of hands-on experience conducting research studies and synthesizing results
- BS/BA in XD, UX, IA, HCI, Cognitive Psychology, Human Factors, Computer Science, Communication Design, Fine Arts, or related field
- Deep knowledge of UX/UI patterns and principles
- Experience in designing for complete product development lifecycles of web and/or software applications
- Background in graphic design, typography, interaction design, user-centered experience design, or digital product design
- Comfort in designing and running user testing and other qualitative customer validation
- Ability to interpret data to make informed design decisions
- Experience creating designs and prototyping to facilitate/communicate research efforts
- Prior successful experience juggling multiple projects and working in an agile product development environment
- Experience creating innovative digital interface design solutions for web, desktop and/or mobile and hand-held devices
- Strong written and presentation communication skills; Ability to articulate complex solutions clearly
- Quick-thinking, personable, flexible, meticulous, and obsessively detail oriented
- Salesforce experience and/or experience designing for SaaS products preferred
- Familiarity of Front-End Development languages (HTML/CSS/JS) and/or Interactive/Motion design.JS a plus
Meet Some of Caesars Entertainment's Employees
VP, Finance & Assistant Treasurer
Joyce and her team of six collaborate with investors, treasurers, and Capital Marketing Teams to coordinate the financial interests of Caesars Entertainment and each of its subsidiary companies.
Back to top