Training & Development Fall Intern**Unpaid**(CES)
Learn the Caesars Entertainment process for the delivery of employee, supervisory and management training and development programs. Facilitate in the needs analysis process to identify specialized training needs. Monitor and evaluate progress, effectiveness and impact of training and development programs and department trainers; makes recommendations for improvement. Understand the development of training curriculum, ensuring all information is consistent, easy to understand and well organized; proofread and edit work to improve quality, readability, consistency and effectiveness of documentation.
- Desire to train/educate adults.
- Ability to support training materials using company styles, standards, and development tools
- Proficiency with Microsoft software to include Word, Excel, Publisher and PowerPoint preferred.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills with the ability to communicate to all levels of the organization.
- Excellent presentation and organizational skills required.
- Ability to work independently or on a team.
- Must be able to maintain a flexible work schedule.
Education: Current student with 3.0 GPA or better
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Caesars Entertainment reserves the right to make changes to the job description whenever necessary.
As a part of Caesars Entertainment's employment process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended. Caesars Entertainment Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Meet Some of Caesars Entertainment's Employees
Channel Marketing Analyst
Arielle creates easy-to-understand reports that encompass all of the company’s wants and needs so that they can be quickly incorporated into the organization’s roadmaps for implementation.
Back to top