This position has responsibility for supporting the communication, execution, and program management efforts associated with enterprise-wide training solutions, with a focus on the required Regulatory Compliance Training cycle for the company.
- Program Delivery Logistics
o Supports with the data entry and tracking of all metrics associated with enterprise-wide training program delivery.
o Supports ongoing planning associated with training program delivery, including train-the-trainer efforts, new program implementation, and leadership series scheduling.
o Coordinates web-based course access to properties as needed, including the administration of the company wide learning management system.
o Supports corporate training team with administrative support, as needed.
o Creates consistent and timely internal quality assurance programs; seeks to reduce variances in organizational processes.
o Supports the company, as the administrator, during the Annual Regulatory Compliance Training cycle.
- Materials Management & Distribution
o Supports printing and other related vendor services.
o Provides cost estimates for all materials associated with training programs.
o Maintains inventory, reproduces and distributes materials for all training programs as needed.
o Distributes licenses to property training teams for vendor materials/services and tracks related costs.
o Processes payment of corporate training invoices.
o Supports all program communication efforts, including the coordination of Enterprise Training Manager conference calls and forums.
o Creates annual corporate training calendar.
o Elevates materials and information to LEARN portal and enterprise drive.
o Maintains the Corporate Training email inbox.
- 2-3 years of experience in HR or a related field; Bachelor's degree preferred
- Strong learning agility and flexibility with proven organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience creating written materials
- Excellent process management, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Creative, high-energy, hands on professional who can successfully multi-task in a fast-paced environment.Proficient in Microsoft Office (word, PowerPoint, excel)
- Experience working with HRIS/LMS systems preferred
- High level of technical proficiency/computer aptitude; experience working with proprietary systems such as Infinium, Oracle and AS400 preferred
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Caesars Entertainment reserves the right to make changes to the job description whenever necessary.
As a part of Caesars Entertainment's employment process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended. Caesars Entertainment Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Meet Some of Caesars Entertainment's Employees
Channel Marketing Analyst
Arielle creates easy-to-understand reports that encompass all of the company’s wants and needs so that they can be quickly incorporated into the organization’s roadmaps for implementation.
Back to top