Responsible for the coordination and execution of all hotel templates associated with direct marketing, special events, advertising offers and retail hotel packages for the Enterprise. Responsible for building and maintaining all hotel offer bill codes, rate plans and group codes.
DIRECTLY SUPERVISES (PLEASE LIST POSITION TITLES): N/A
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS :
• Ensure LMS hotel templates are accurately built and tested in compliance with established timeliness and accuracy guidelines, which includes accurately creating group codes, creating rate plans, rate strategies, rate calendars, adding room blocks, adding correct source codes, creating bill codes, adding detailed template text.
• Execute moderately complex arithmetic functions to settle guest disputes pertaining to guest pay folios and comp folios. Ability to identify service breakdowns due to incorrect mapping in POS system or bill code.
• Responsible for the revenue management function in RMS with yielding hotel offers to ensure maximum room control for our most valued players.
• Communicate direct marketing and advertising offers, sales groups, wholesalers and retail hotel packages to property specific departments such as Front Desk, Food and Beverage, Box Office, Total Rewards, Revenue Management and Las Vegas Call Center .
• Communicate information to department personnel to maintain consistency and alleviate potential problems. Provides feedback and make recommendations regarding hotel template standards in order to improve the booking process
• Trouble shoots problems that may arise regarding hotel templates. Complete duties as assigned.
• Maintain exceptionally high standard of courtesy, professionalism and discretion in communication to or about internal/external customers.
• Demonstrate a pleasant and enthusiastic demeanor at all times.
- Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business
- Literacy and fluency in English
- Ability to type at least 45 wpm, plus good 10-key skills
- Have a clear speaking voice and good telephone etiquette
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficient in LMS 1.5; great computer skills, including Excel, Windows, PDB (WINet)
- Detail oriented
- Must possess organizational and time management skills; Multi-task oriented.
- Ability to deal professionally with internal and external guests
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and work as a team; must be dependable and flexible
- Ability to apply creative solutions to unusual problems
- Ability to attend property meetings
Back to top