Technical Systems Analyst
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
The primary responsibility of this position is to be able to support and work tickets for multiple applications across all Caesars properties. This job requires you to be in a 24/7 on call rotation and perform functions needed to bring systems up and down for implementations and outages.
Responsibilities include, but may not be limited to the following:
- Ability to write and execute a query to troubleshoot an issue on a variety of platforms
- Requires the candidate to be in a 24/7 on call support rotation
- Programming knowledge: Perl, Java, C+, UNIX/LINUX, SQL Database
- Follow defined solutions with specific task instructions to complete coding.
- Gain industry knowledge by applying basic problem solving and technical skills from short to medium duration tasks.
- Ability to analyze a problem in order to develop a result.
- Basic knowledge of planning, monitoring, and reactive techniques and methodologies.
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of the systems and applications (including platforms and operating systems) while keeping track of current developments and trends.
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of business functions and the corresponding technical strategies, benefits, risks and costs that impact the business.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
2 - 3 years support analyst experience, with analytical background preferred, proven technical and problem-solving skills acquired through college courses, technical training and previous programming experience.
Working knowledge of one programming language. General knowledge of multiple programming languages is preferred.
Individual requires close guidance while working on most complex programs.
College training equivalent to Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or technical training equivalent.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Caesars Entertainment reserves the right to make changes to the job description whenever necessary.
As a part of Caesars Entertainment's employment process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended. Caesars Entertainment Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Meet Some of Caesars Entertainment's Employees
Channel Marketing Analyst
Arielle creates easy-to-understand reports that encompass all of the company’s wants and needs so that they can be quickly incorporated into the organization’s roadmaps for implementation.
Back to top