Systems, Support Manager
Revenue Management is charged with yielding an inventory of more than 40K hotel rooms across the company's portfolio to maximize total hotel revenue by taking into account not lodging revenue and ancillary spend through the hotels' other revenue streams.
Caesars Entertainment operates properties across the country and generates over $1.3B in hotel revenue and $8B of net revenue annually. Revenue management is charged with yielding our hotels to ensure the enterprise is receiving maximum return on every room sold based on detailed forecasts of the multiple revenue streams of our customers, booking patterns by distribution outlets, seasonal and competitive dynamics impacting demand, and other key drivers of the business.
These roles will work directly with Executives across all properties and departments to develop the strategies, tactics, and tools necessary to maximize the yield on each hotel room including providing timely forecasts and recommendations to identify and maximize revenue opportunities. The qualified candidate will need to be a seasoned revenue management and analytics professional capable of building industry-leading tools and processes while leading an organization with potentially broad geographic coverage. Candidates will also have to possess strong Executive presence, business acumen and presentation skills.
- Primary contact for all properties and corporate departments in working with property management and support systems
- Provide property recommendations to hotel leadership on maximizing user effectiveness and efficiency pertaining to inventory and pricing management
- Manage, develop and mentor the Systems Support Analysts, who are the first line of support for property revenue managers and hotel leadership.
- Overseeing the effective management of daily tactical issues.
- Manage the technical side of new hotel openings, additions of virtual hotels, acquisitions, conversions, closures, and new system installations and upgrades, which includes training, system set up and implementation.
- Assist in developing and executing of revenue management initiatives to continuously drive financial performance.
- Liaise with the IT and Web Development teams to ensure system accuracy and product launch and development.
- Ensure work product is consistently accurate, thorough, logical, well structured, and easy to understand.
- Manage partner relationships for all systems and programs pertaining to Revenue Management and revenue generating projects.
- Provide support and recommendations to internal corporate services for companywide revenue generating and process improvement initiatives.
- 4+ years of information technology, revenue management support, business systems analyst, hotel operations or similar experience
- Bachelor's Degree in IT, Business, or Revenue or Hotel Management (or equivalent) preferred (or equivalent work experience in a related field)
- Knowledge of the gaming or hospitality industry preferred
- Proven problem solving, conceptual thinking, and analytical abilities
- Excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple, time-sensitive projects with competing demands for resources
- Strong business acumen and ability to synthesize information. Proven ability to analyze and present findings from quantitative data to general audiences
- Strong communication skills and ability to explaining detailed technical system processes and parameters in an easy to understand manner
- Strong hands-on experience with the configuration and deployment of revenue management systems or equivalent IT experience
- Capable of making on the spot decisions that will be implemented in the RMS, with little or no support or guidance, that will impact hundreds of thousands of dollars in profits
- Excellent communicator, teacher, and leader capable of explaining decisions to people as well as influence executive leaders
- Expert user of PCs (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of Excel macros, SQL queries and Showcase queries.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Caesars Entertainment reserves the right to make changes to the job description whenever necessary.
As a part of Caesars Entertainment's employment process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended. Caesars Entertainment Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Meet Some of Caesars Entertainment's Employees
Channel Marketing Analyst
Arielle creates easy-to-understand reports that encompass all of the company’s wants and needs so that they can be quickly incorporated into the organization’s roadmaps for implementation.
Back to top