SVP, Regional CMO-Gaming
Regional CMO is a senior leadership role on the Caesars Entertainment marketing team. It will be responsible for leading the planning, execution, and optimization of our regional marketing programs in a large portion of the country to drive gaming revenue, profit and market share growth in each of our properties within the assigned region.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS :
• Oversee strategy, planning, execution, and marketing spend optimization for Caesars' Vegas marketing teams with specific focus on the gaming database.
• Work with regional teams to build compelling monthly marketing calendars to most efficiently increase marketing profit.
• Collaborate with other Marketing teams, Entertainment, and Operations to develop fun, exciting, and entertaining offer strategy and on-property programming to drive customer visitation, gaming and non-gaming spend for lodgers and non-lodgers
• Innovate current direct marketing model (across direct mail, email, and digital channels) to ensure Caesars remains best in class in the design and execution of our marketing programs by leveraging all available CRM technologies
• Manage substantial marketing budget to drive revenue and market share growth, with shared accountability (with Operations teams) for market revenue and efficiency results.
• Own key customer entanglement initiatives to increase the Total Rewards database overall and its utilization of email, Play by TR and Total Rewards Visa
• Identify and share insights that drive performance, with a strong bias towards best practices that can be leveraged across the broader Caesars network.
• Continuously monitor and improve the effectiveness and impact from our marketing programs.
• Establish strong, collaborative working relationship with property GMs and Regional Presidents, as well as key shared services functions.
• Partner with Las Vegas Hospitality CMO and other Regional CMOs to ensure consistent execution of company strategy across geographies and sharing of best practices throughout the enterprise.
- Lead an organization with methods and actions that are ethical and in full compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and Company policies.
- Identify compliance risks and take actions necessary to eliminate or minimize risks.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• 10-15 years of marketing experience in a direct-to-consumer industry, especially gaming, hospitality, retail, travel, banking, and insurance.
• Deep experience and expertise in direct marketing is required. Experience with entertainment events is a plus.
• Substantial background and experience in data-driven marketing.
• Ability to direct, interact, influence, and collaborate with analytics teams. Great financial modeling skills is a plus.
• Strong general business acumen (finance, marketing, corporate development, operations).
• Strong analytical and creative problem solving ability. Strategy consulting experience is a plus.
• Ability to manage multiple projects with little to no direction, strong project management skills.
• Ability to operate in high pressure fast-paced environment.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Exceptional executive presence and integrity.
• MBA or related Advanced Degree.
ADDITIONAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• Knowledge of and the ability to effectively apply statistical analysis methods.
• Fluency with leading digital and media strategies to drive direct consumer acquisition and sales.
• Fluency with IT and 'Big Data' technologies.
• Team player, with demonstrated ability to lead large geographically distributed teams.
• Interact and communicate effectively with all levels, including senior management.
• Proactively support and focus on continuous improvement.
• Effectively operate within and contribute in a geographically dispersed team environment.
• Some travel (up to 30% of the time).
Meet Some of Caesars Entertainment's Employees
VP, Finance & Assistant Treasurer
Joyce and her team of six collaborate with investors, treasurers, and Capital Marketing Teams to coordinate the financial interests of Caesars Entertainment and each of its subsidiary companies.
Back to top