Studio Account Executive
The Studio Account Executive serves as the liaison between Studio One and its clients (property requestors, brand directors and property marketing teams); Coordinates workflow in the Studio making sure that all projects and deliverables are met on time and as requested; Keeps a constant eye on effectiveness, making sure campaigns and promotions fall within brand standards; Is the face of the studio and is an advocate for the Brand and Studio work and team; Demonstrates interest in the work at hand, motivating fellow team members and be a support and resource for designers, property and brand counterparts.
The Studio Account Executive actively participates in team meetings and project workflow discussions, providing recommendations and insights to achieve goals. They facilitate meetings whenever necessary, contribute to planning and decision making, coordinate Studio resources and liaise with project stakeholders to collect and disseminate project information.
The Studio Account Executive communicates effectively in both oral and written forms, to a variety of stakeholders. They deliver engaging, informative, well-organized presentations, provide status reports and progress updates as needed and communicate difficult or sensitive information tactfully.
- Lead the Studio team based on project scope for all low- to mid- to high-level projects, ensuring objectives and deadlines are understood.
- Establish and maintain a usable and well-communicated schedule for all phases of a project. Explain any implications of changes in project scope.
- Estimate time lines according to service level agreements, work with Supervisors and Production Services Team to maximize completion time, minimize overload and communicate any/all delays or urgent request that may impact other teams and/or properties
- Gather critical files, imagery and specifications to keep the project moving at a rapid pace within scope of work and creative standards and guidelines.
- Attend all property/planning sessions as directed by Supervisor and fulfill next step tasks as assigned and requested.
- Be a brand advocate. Know, understand and maintain knowledge of assigned brand, as well as property specifics and preferences (i.e. target market preferences, tagline usage, graphic file needs, etc.) advising Studio team when necessary.
- Must ensure the clear and accurate understanding of project details and/or mandatories, verifying production specifications and creative direction, from which production and creative team will complete their assigned tasks of providing copy, design and hi-res build, proofreading, final file preparation and distribution to vendors.
- Oversee and close all creative and production jobs, guiding each job within Studio processes and policies.
- Evaluate project deliverables to ensure high quality and meets client expectations.
- Provide appropriate suggestions and insight/direction needed to best meet property requester needs, maneuvering within established processes and according to defined scope of work guidelines.
- Meet quantitative and qualitative client services measurement standards as directed.
Communication and Collaboration
- Studio contact for assigned properties, initiating job requests and communication throughout the workflow as necessary
- Day-to-day communications with assigned properties. Build, maintain and foster strong working relationships with internal and external associates.
- Use sound judgment in all project communication and ensure that key stakeholders including the team, requester, clients and studio leaders are apprised of project activities in a timely manner.
- Communicate progress, risks, expectations, time lines, milestones and other key project metrics to clients and team members.
- Share Information and work as a team member to ensure efficiencies. Adhere to quick deadlines while ensuring high production standards. Cross-train as needed and all other duties as requested/directed/ needed/assigned
- Display skilled presentation skills, leading meetings and guiding productive discussions
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase satisfaction with Studio team and work, demonstrating an ability to establish and maintain effective relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders.
- Builds a knowledge base of each properties' brand, business, objectives and challenges.
Manages day-to-day interactions, setting and managing client expectations
Internal Project Reporting and Administration
- Back up and support to all Account Lead Executives within department as assigned/requested to manage workloads. Prioritization standards and standard work must be followed.
- Prepare and report on status of projects, discussing project quality, client and team satisfaction and project success metrics
- Update and maintain property specific manuals according to developed templates, including but not limited to, contacts, specifics, preferences, etc. as determined according to standards.
- Takes direction from Supervisor, must have a "can do" attitude, work as a team within a larger project team and complete all assignments/requests in a timely and thorough manner to assist Studio reporting and projects.
How will you be the face of the Studio
- You know the importance of understanding consumer marketing trends and how they impact creative strategy.
- You work closely with creative teams ensuring work meets the objectives and communication strategy as stated in creative briefs. You can effectively collaborate with creative and production teams understanding design terms and language.
- Your project knowledge and expertise can influence a wide range of partners including internal team members, external partners and stakeholders, always representing Studio in a positive light.
- You provide excellent customer service to both internal and external partners. You enjoy working with a variety of individuals at all management levels.
- You are a team player and are able to work in an interdependent, team production environment.
- You maintain an upbeat and positive attitude even in the most challenging of times.
- You have the ability to manage complex, strategic projects and can lead a team
- You are highly organized and have a keen attention to detail. You have the ability to multi-task, with strong time management skills and a demonstrated ability to execute projects on time.
- You possess effective and professional written/verbal communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- You work well under pressure and are able to self-prioritize based on understood deadlines and scope of assignment.
- College degree or equivalent work experience in project management, customer service, marketing/advertising/communications. Agency and/or design studio experience preferred.
- 1-2 years experience in a related field (advertising agency, marketing or production, project management function). Marketing, customer service background required.
- Knowledge of Apple Macintosh and related software (Word, Excel, FileMaker Pro, Adobe Creative Suite) preferred.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Caesars Entertainment reserves the right to make changes to the job description whenever necessary.
As a part of Caesars Entertainment's employment process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended. Caesars Entertainment Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Meet Some of Caesars Entertainment's Employees
Channel Marketing Analyst
Arielle creates easy-to-understand reports that encompass all of the company’s wants and needs so that they can be quickly incorporated into the organization’s roadmaps for implementation.
Back to top