Strategic Sourcing Associate - Marketing
We are searching for a Strategic Sourcing Associate to enhance our Strategic Sourcing teams by delivering great value to meet/exceed departmental and company goals. The ideal candidate should have a strong desire to pursue a Strategic Sourcing career. We are pursuing energetic candidates skilled in procurement methodology and analytics, in addition to strong interpersonal and communication skills. They should be prepared to be fully engaged, aggressively seek out sourcing and system knowledge, and independently manage themselves from start to finish on tasks assigned to them. The Strategic Sourcing Associate is a member of a sourcing team that will report to the Vice President, Strategic Sourcing in supporting Category Owners in the development and execution of sourcing projects of various complexity levels. The Strategic Sourcing Associate is responsible for executing simple to complex sourcing projects, from start to finish, including but not limited to – validating sourcing requests per guidelines, analyzing requirements, communicating with requester's to close any data gaps, preparing and publishing the RFx/e-auction to the identified suppliers for bidding, following up with suppliers to ensure adequate participation, analyzing and summarizing proposals, coordinating evaluation of suppliers and facilitating decision makings. Prefer experience with Marketing category experience.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- 1-3 years in supply chain, operations, or business
- Demonstrated teamwork and team leadership capabilities
- Excellent project management skills including project planning, time management, multitasking, critical path definition
- Proficient using the Microsoft Professional Suite
- Experience using purchasing systems. Ariba P2P & Contract Pro experience is preferred
- Must present a well-groomed appearance
- Master's Preferred
- Assist in sourcing idea identification through spend analytics
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work with data in Excel using pivot tables and various other key Excel functions to analyze, organize and present data
- Ability to synthesize data, draw conclusion, and make recommendations based on understanding objectives and requirements
- Work with Caesars stakeholders to clearly document business requirements for in-scope products and services
- Basic to intermediate negotiation skills
- Subject matter understanding in strategic sourcing methodologies and working knowledge of the procurement function
- Strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills. Ability to communicate across all levels of the organization
- Customer (internal/external) Centric
- Work with Category Owners to leverage eSourcing tools to execute go-to-market strategies, including but not limited to, RFx & e-Auctions
- Assist in managing the contracting process, including but not limited to, contract drafting, redlining, approvals, and execution
- Coordinate program implementation, including the setup of contract compliance tools
- Manage vendor setup including COI verification, vendor profile completeness and e-Enablement
- Issue identification and resolution
- Execute vendor performance tracking through systemic and qualitative feedback measures
- Additional analytics, sourcing, contract administration, and vendor management functions as needed
- Enthusiasm and drive to succeed consistent with our Code of Commitment (Refer to www.caesars.com/corporate
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Caesars Entertainment reserves the right to make changes to the job description whenever necessary.
As a part of Caesars Entertainment's employment process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended. Caesars Entertainment Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Meet Some of Caesars Entertainment's Employees
Channel Marketing Analyst
Arielle creates easy-to-understand reports that encompass all of the company’s wants and needs so that they can be quickly incorporated into the organization’s roadmaps for implementation.
Back to top