Strategic Sourcing Associate
Caesars Entertainment is seeking a Strategic Sourcing Associate to enhance our team by delivering great value to meet/exceed departmental and company goals. The ideal candidate should have a strong desire to pursue a career in Strategic Sourcing, Procurement or Supply Chain. We are seeking energetic candidates skilled in procurement methodology and analytics, in addition to strong interpersonal and communication skills. The ideal candidate should be prepared to be fully engaged, aggressively seek out sourcing and system knowledge, and independently manage themselves from start to finish on tasks assigned to them. The Strategic Sourcing Associate is a member of a sourcing team that will report to the Vice President, Strategic Sourcing in supporting Category Owners in the development and execution of sourcing projects of various complexity levels. This role is based in Las Vegas at corporate headquarters.
- Executing simple to complex sourcing projects, from start to finish, including but not limited to validating sourcing requests per guidelines, analyzing requirements, communicating with requester's to close any data gaps, prepare and publish RFx and E-Auctions
- Research and Identify suppliers that meet the need presented
- Manage bid process by engaging with suppliers to ensure adequate participation
- Analyze and summarize bid proposals
- Coordinate stakeholder meetings to review and evaluate bids; facilitate decision making
- Assist in sourcing idea identification through spend analytics
- Work with internal stakeholders to clearly document business requirements for in-scope products and services
- Work with Sourcing Category Owners to leverage eSourcing tools to execute go-to-market strategies, including but not limited to, RFx and e-Auctions.
- Assist in managing the contracting process, including but not limited to, contract drafting, redlining, approvals, and execution.
- Coordinate program implementation, including the setup of contract compliance tools.
- Manage vendor setup process.
- Issue identification and resolution.
- Execute vendor performance tracking through systemic and qualitative feedback measures.
- Additional analytics, sourcing, contract administration, and vendor management functions as needed.
- BA/BS degree in Business or equivalent work experience. MBA preferred
- 1-3 years in supply chain, operations, or business
- Demonstrated teamwork and team leadership capabilities
- Project management skills including project planning, time management, multitasking, critical path definition
- Proficient using the Microsoft Professional Suite
- Experience using purchasing systems. Ariba P2P & Contract Pro experience is preferred
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work with data in Excel using pivot tables and various other key Excel functions to analyze, organize and present data
- Ability to synthesize data, draw conclusion, and make recommendations based on understanding objectives and requirements.
- Basic to intermediate negotiation skills
- Subject matter understanding in strategic sourcing methodologies and working knowledge of the procurement function
- Strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills. Ability to communicate across all levels of the organization
- Customer (internal/external) Centric
- Experience in Marketing or Gaming Categories a plus
Meet Some of Caesars Entertainment's Employees
VP, Finance & Assistant Treasurer
Joyce and her team of six collaborate with investors, treasurers, and Capital Marketing Teams to coordinate the financial interests of Caesars Entertainment and each of its subsidiary companies.
Back to top