Sr. Technical Expert (Architect)
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Directly responsible for providing leadership in the areas of technical and database direction, standardization, project management, systems analysis, system design and programming to solve complex business problems. Support multiple interfaces to diverse in-house developed and vendor supplied applications.
Mandatory Knowledge and Experience
- Oracle ERP consultant who has played a solution architect/ lead role in at least two full life cycle implementations. Total experience in Oracle applications (4 to 10 years)
- Expert in integrating Cloud Services (interfaces, conversions and creating applications using ADF). Knowledge of Oracle database.
- Functional concepts and understanding of Financial and HCM modules
- Expertise with Java Web Services and the use of Oracle ERP Cloud delivered Web Services. Experience with creating custom applications in JCS or similar environment and integrating with Oracle Fusion Applications
- Technical skills in the creation of BI Publisher Reports; FRS (financial reporting studio) Reports and OTBI (Oracle Transactional Buisness Intelligence) reports
- Ability to understand requirements and efficiently convert it into Functional and Technical document. Ability to communicate the requirements and code as needed.
- Experience with Oracle ERP Cloud Security
3 years of project leadership, systems design/analysis and user management.
Must be competent in all aspects of programming and design with minimal direction.
Knowledge of Oracle and associated utilities that are used along with it.
Responsibilities include, but may not be limited to the following:
- Assume technical leadership role and should be able to work with Functional team to develop and maintain end to end solutions. Should be able to coach technical skills, manage standards and approve system modifications.
- Manage concurrent development issues while multiple projects are modifying the same program.
- Formulate systems scope and objectives by devising procedures to solve technical problems using information systems.
- Prepare detailed specifications from which programmers use to write, design, code, test and debug the most complex programs. Should be able to write complex programs as needed.
- Demonstrate complex problem-solving skills by defining the presenting technical system solutions for identified technical issues.
- Clarity in verbal and written
Communication skills is very important.
- Maintain expert knowledge on not only in-house systems, but appropriate vendor systems, products, performance, viability and pricing.
- Directly responsible for ensuring comprehensive change management policies for the most complex, integrated systems.
- Directly responsible for the documentation activities from design to completion to assist future analysts in understanding work solutions.
- Ensure technical guidelines/requirements and department standards are followed by team members in testing, development, controls and documentation.
- Directly responsible for the feasibility and conceptual design studies, functional designs and system analysis involving automated and non-automated solutions.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in all technical aspects of Oracle Enterprise Systems and areas interacting with the system
- Directly responsible for developing high level cost estimates, preparing cost/benefit analyses
- Create and communicate a long-term vision, balancing short and long-term goals.
- Keep up on industry/external trends, Document and create knowledge bank.
- Provides leadership in the areas project management, systems analysis, system design and programming to solve complex business problems. Has the ability to support the complex integration of multiple products, systems and/or platforms.
- Architect testing solutions for each phase of the testing cycle and tools to mitigate risks and issues; is able to innovate and integrate testing processes.
- Ensure integration with overall system delivery and deployment.
- Facilitate requirement gathering sessions and provide strategic context for stakeholder feedback. Ensure synchronization with overall business objectives.
- Play the lead role and manage large testing teams in the Design/ Development/Deployment phases. Perform status reporting
Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or technical training equivalent.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Caesars Entertainment reserves the right to make changes to the job description whenever necessary.
As a part of Caesars Entertainment's employment process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended. Caesars Entertainment Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Meet Some of Caesars Entertainment's Employees
Channel Marketing Analyst
Arielle creates easy-to-understand reports that encompass all of the company’s wants and needs so that they can be quickly incorporated into the organization’s roadmaps for implementation.
Back to top