ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Directly responsible for providing leadership in the areas of technical and database direction, standardization, project management, systems analysis, system design and programming to solve complex business problems. Support multiple interfaces to diverse in-house developed and vendor supplied applications.
Mandatory Knowledge and Experience
- Good knowledge of Java and PLSQL to write programs as needed in Oracle Enterprise and fusion environment. Expertise in associated tools like workflow (BPM), Fast formulas, system extracts, etc.
- Expert in couple of Oracle Application modules like
- Hyperion (HFM, DRM, Essbase, FDMEE, HSF, Planning, ODI)
- General Ledger (Cloud)
- Accounts Payable (Cloud)
- Fixed Assets
- Human Capital Management
- Worked with third party SaaS solutions like ADP Vantage Payroll and Time & Labor Management and knowledge on integrations and conversions into Oracle Enterprise system is required.
- Knowledge of Oracle and associated utilities that are used along with it
- Ability and willingness to assimilate new technologies without formal training.
- Comfortable working in a Unix and windows environment
- Knowledge or expertise in applications like Clarity Project Management, Ariba/SAP Purchasing and Payment Systems, Legal and Risk Management applications is preferable
3 years of project leadership, systems design/analysis and user management.
Must be competent in all aspects of programming and design with minimal direction.
Responsibilities include, but may not be limited to the following:
- Assume techno-functional role and should be able to work with Functional team to develop and maintain end to end solutions. Should be able to coach technical and functional skills, manage standards and approve system modifications. Should be able to write complex programs as needed.
- Be able to manage time effectively working in multiple projects at same time. Be able to adhere to standards or develop standards where applicable. Will be working on integrations, conversions and minor configuration changes.
- Formulate systems scope and objectives, comprehensive requirement documents; work in conceptual design studies, systems analysis. Facilitate requirement gathering sessions and provide strategic context for stakeholder feedback. Ensure synchronization with overall business objectives
- Prepare detailed functional, technical specifications, knowledge bank.
- Flexibility and developing compatibility are important attitude traits that would be needed.
- Clarity in verbal and written
Communication skills is very important.
- Maintain expert knowledge on not only in-house systems, but appropriate vendor systems, products, performance, viability and pricing. Should be able to support oriented environment.
- Directly responsible for the documentation activities from design to completion to assist future analysts in understanding work solutions.
- Must be comfortable working and advising all levels of the organization from line-level employees to Senior Leadership and C-Level
- Ensure technical guidelines/requirements and department standards are followed by team members in testing, development, controls and documentation.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in all technical aspects of Oracle Enterprise Systems and areas interacting with the system
- Directly responsible for developing high level cost estimates, preparing cost/benefit analyses
- Architect testing solutions for each phase of the testing cycle and tools to mitigate risks and issues; is able to innovate and integrate testing processes.
- Perform status reporting, report on issues well ahead to meet deadlines. Play the lead role and manage large testing teams in the Design/ Development/Deployment phases
Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or technical training equivalent.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Caesars Entertainment reserves the right to make changes to the job description whenever necessary.
As a part of Caesars Entertainment's employment process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended. Caesars Entertainment Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Meet Some of Caesars Entertainment's Employees
Channel Marketing Analyst
Arielle creates easy-to-understand reports that encompass all of the company’s wants and needs so that they can be quickly incorporated into the organization’s roadmaps for implementation.
Back to top