Sr. IT Auditor
> Why not come work "Where We Inspire Grown-Ups to Play!!"
Reporting to the Information Technology Audit Director, the Senior IT Auditor role is responsible for planning and executing information technology audits and preparing IT audit final reports. The primary responsibility is to assess adequacy of internal controls supporting information technology and business processes, as well as technology infrastructure used to receive, store, process, communicate and report data and information. This role is also responsible for identifying and recommending business and IT process improvements.
• Execute all phases of IT audit engagements including risk assessment, planning, team coordination, field work, data analysis, reporting, follow-up and communication of results.
• Perform special projects and special IT audit requests.
• Examine and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of information technology general computer controls and those integrated to automated applications, identifying weaknesses and recommending feasible corrective actions.
• Communicate one-on-one and to groups to explain policies and procedures, and to persuade others to accept or adopt a specific opinion or action.
• Effectively present information and/or a convincing argument to Executives.
Provides coaching and supervision over IT audit staff assigned to projects under his/her leadership.
• Performs technical and quality assurance reviews over work papers prepared by other members of staff.
• Assess compliance with regulatory requirements, IT auditing standards, control frameworks and governance.
• Provide assistance to management and independent auditors.
• Assist Internal Audit and company management on special requests/projects.
• BA/BA in computer science, information systems management, accounting or related discipline from accredited college or university required. Advanced degree MBA, MS or Master’s degree a plus.
• 4+ years IT audit or 5+ years general IT experience; familiarity in regarding system security administration of UNIX, Windows AD, Oracle, SQL, cloud applications and other common operating systems and applications.
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret information technology security administration and configuration reports. Ability to accept ambiguous circumstances and take action where answers to a problem are not readily apparent. Ability to analyze information, problems, situations, practices or procedures to: define the problem or objective, identify relevant concerns or factors, identify patterns, tendencies and relationships, formulate logical and objective conclusions, and recognize alternatives and their implications.
Meet Some of Caesars Entertainment's Employees
Channel Marketing Analyst
Arielle creates easy-to-understand reports that encompass all of the company’s wants and needs so that they can be quickly incorporated into the organization’s roadmaps for implementation.
Back to top