Sr. Director IT BRM - ESports
The Senior Director of Business Innovation & Technology Strategy - eSports works with executive management to define and execute eSports strategic endeavors within our overall Gaming vertical across the company. The Senior Director will manage the roadmap of technology solutions to support the eSports business within Gaming. The Senior Director will manage strategic IT-Business alignment and drive technology innovation to transform and grow Gaming/eSports capabilities.
The Senior Director of Business Relationship Management works under the direction of and reports to the Vice President of Business Innovation and Technology Strategy in the Information Technology organization.
Under the direction of the Vice President, the roles are responsibilities of the position are as follows:
General management responsibilities
- Is assigned to the Gaming business unit with an eSports focus and be the lead interface between those respective business leaders and Information Technology.
- Engage with leaders in developing proposals for Gaming/eSports strategic initiatives.
- Develop the roadmap of IT deliverables for eSports that fit our overall Gaming platform direction and meet business objectives aligned with technology direction.
- Promote a culture of innovation that leverages emerging technologies that create a world-class experience for the Gaming/eSports community.
- Monitor execution, ensure deliverables are met and KPIs in place for proper analysis of effectiveness of every initiative
- Perform periodic reviews with business leadership partners to review progress and effectiveness of initiatives
- Present to senior management as requested on strategy, roadmap, and performance.
Role and responsibilities
- This role is a Senior Director position and will manage a team of individuals from Product Analyst thru Director level.
- Work with leadership developing strategies for execution of eSports related initiatives.
- Drive alignment by understanding business strategy and goals, communicating I.T. vision and objectives, providing business and industry insights, ensuring strategic value of initiatives, and creating the technology roadmap.
- Oversee execution of deliverables, ensuring proper requirements established, within the boundaries of I.T. standards.
- Manage innovation with continuous evolution, research emerging technologies across industries, and create Proof of Concept (POCs) projects.
- Be an enabler of technology solutions for the business, ensuring measurements in place and program for continuous optimization, and foster product adoption across business teams.
Education and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business administration, management, or related field required.
- Master's degree preferred.
- 10+ years of experience in a progressively advancing career capacity with demonstrated excellence in people, process, and technology management and a track record of delivering results.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced technology environment.
- Willing to complete tasks under strict time constraints, which may require long, off-hour and weekend work.
- Willing to work on-site at any of our casino resorts, which may include exposure to noisy, smoky, and populated areas.
- Superior verbal, written, and presentation communication skills.
- Expert skills in leading and managing on-site and remote workforce.
- Expert capabilities in the creation of meaningful reporting, interpretation of project data and trends to enhance portfolio decision-making.
- Capability to engage in all aspects of project management goal setting and strategy development.
- Nimble, and able to react quickly to changing business needs.
- The successful candidate must be comfortable juggling multiple priorities and possess the agility and tenacity to deliver on tight timelines.
- Ability to facilitate discussion and drive consensus.
- Proficient in all MS Office tools, awareness of IT and gaming applications, and experience with project management tools used by large companies
- Ability to work independently, and with integrated with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities in a dynamic, matrix environment.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Caesars Entertainment reserves the right to make changes to the job description whenever necessary.
As a part of Caesars Entertainment's employment process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended. Caesars Entertainment Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Meet Some of Caesars Entertainment's Employees
Channel Marketing Analyst
Arielle creates easy-to-understand reports that encompass all of the company’s wants and needs so that they can be quickly incorporated into the organization’s roadmaps for implementation.
Back to top