KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Constantly aware of pain points and areas of improvement with box office and between departments.
- Final resource on all box office decision making.
- Approves supervisor and above PTO.
- Performs all supervisor and above reviews.
- Leads build out of events, event planning and operations, tickets and offers.
- Assures correct price breakdowns and inventory.
- Assigns and directs special initiatives and programs.
- Ensures adherence to all Caesars and box office policies.
- Final say on service recovery issues.
- Generates reporting as needed.
- Works with other departments on inventory control and special fulfillment.
- Conducts team meetings.
- Liaise with producers.
- Assist with offers, brokers and balancing.
- Oversees all supervisor, agent and showroom staff.
- Assists in all box office daily activities.
- Covers when supervisors are on PTO.
- Assist other departments (Kaizen, secret shops, panel interviews, gemba walk, new hire orientation.)
- Attends meetings representing the box office and entertainment departments.
- Determines house dressing needs.
- Research within the ticketing system.
- Ensures all points of sale are accurate.
- Ensures timelines are being met
- Rescales and reschedules shows when needed.
- Key point of contact for marketing and pr initiatives.
- Key point of contact for residency changes (cancellation, additions, rescheduling, special shows)
- Daily interaction with supervisors and agents.
- Signing off on progressive discipline.
- Ensuring employee engagement.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from subordinates, managers, customers, and general public.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret and deal with abstract and concrete variables.
- Knowledge in accounting procedures, cash handling and reconciliation practices. Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge, handling casino guests, maintaining and releasing seating blocks, and event set-up using ticketing system.
Caesars Entertainment is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
As part of Caesars Entertainment's employment process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a background check, prior to an offer being extended. These background checks include:
- Prior Employment Verification
- Education Verification
- Social Security Trace
- Criminal Background Check
- Drug Screen
- Motor Vehicles Records (where required for position)
For a listing of all opportunities at Caesars Entertainment, please go to www.caesarsjobs.com
Meet Some of Caesars Entertainment's Employees
Channel Marketing Analyst
Arielle creates easy-to-understand reports that encompass all of the company’s wants and needs so that they can be quickly incorporated into the organization’s roadmaps for implementation.
Back to top