Senior Vice President, Marketing/Regional CMO
Regional CMO is a senior leadership role on the Caesars Entertainment marketing team. It will be responsible for leading the planning, execution, and optimization of our regional marketing programs in a large portion of the country to drive revenue, profit and market share growth in each of our properties within the assigned region.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Oversee strategy, planning, execution, and optimization for Caesars’ regional marketing teams in a set of regional markets
• Work directly with the Enterprise CMO and his direct reports to lead activities against the strategic roadmap of the company and department
• Work with regional teams to build compelling monthly marketing calendars.
• Collaborate with other Marketing teams, Entertainment, and Operations to develop fun, exciting, and entertaining offer strategy and on-property programming to drive customer visitation and both gaming and non-gaming spend.
• Work closely with Corporate Marketing and IT to develop world class marketing capabilities and platforms
• Manage substantial marketing budget to drive revenue and market share growth, with shared accountability (with Operations teams) for property revenue results.
• Identify and share insights that drive performance, with a strong bias towards best practices that can be leveraged across the broader Caesars network.
• Continuously monitor and improve the effectiveness and impact from our marketing programs.
• Establish strong, collaborative working relationship with property GMs and Regional Presidents, as well as key shared services functions.
• Partner with other Regional CMO to ensure consistent execution of company strategy across geographies and sharing of best practices throughout the enterprise.
• Lead an organization with methods and actions that are ethical and in full compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and Company policies.
• Identify compliance risks and take actions necessary to eliminate or minimize risks.
• Champion, within the organization, a commitment to honesty, integrity, and responsible corporate behavior.
• Create a compliance culture within the organization and foster an environment where employees feel comfortable reporting potential violations or misconduct.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• 10-15 years of marketing experience in a direct-to-consumer industry, especially gaming, hospitality, retail, travel, banking, and insurance.
• Deep experience and expertise in direct marketing is required. Experience with entertainment events is a plus.
• Substantial background and experience in data-driven marketing.
• Ability to direct, interact, influence, and collaborate with analytics teams. Great financial modeling skills is a plus.
• Strong general business acumen (finance, marketing, corporate development, operations).
• Strong analytical and creative problem solving ability. Strategy consulting experience is a plus.
• Ability to manage multiple projects with little to no direction, strong project management skills.
• Ability to operate in high pressure fast-paced environment.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Exceptional executive presence and integrity.
• MBA or related Advanced Degree.
ADDITIONAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• Knowledge of and the ability to effectively apply statistical analysis methods.
• Fluency with IT and ‘Big Data’ technologies.
• Team player, with demonstrated ability to lead large geographically distributed teams.
• Interact and communicate effectively with all levels, including senior management.
• Proactively support and focus on continuous improvement.
• Effectively operate within and contribute in a geographically dispersed team environment.
• Frequent travel (up to 60% of the time).
Meet Some of Caesars Entertainment's Employees
Channel Marketing Analyst
Arielle creates easy-to-understand reports that encompass all of the company’s wants and needs so that they can be quickly incorporated into the organization’s roadmaps for implementation.
Back to top