Senior SOX Analyst
Why not come work "Where We Inspire Grown-Ups to Play!!"
The Senior SOX Analyst will play a key role in planning, scoping, designing, supervising and executing management's assessment of controls over financial reporting for multiple business entities that consolidated into the Caesars Entertainment Corporation under the direction of the Manager of SOX and Compliance.
• Responsible for assisting in the performance and completion of SOX planning / scoping for multiple business sectors that consolidates into Caesars Entertainment Corporation.
• Assist in the development of SOX testing plans to assess effectiveness of internal controls, accuracy of financial reporting, efficiency of operations, and compliance with accounting policies and regulations.
• Performance of SOX testing including adequately documenting the business process and related controls, tests and results.
• Supervise and review SOX workpapers.
• Work closely with external audit firm.
• Provides consulting to departments and executives regarding financial reporting over internal controls, 404 compliance, fraud prevention and operational efficiency.
• Analyze business situations, risks and controls and recommend practical solutions.
• Participate in the other audits as appropriate.
• BS/BA in accounting, finance or other business discipline.
• Minimum of 5 years accounting experience required; (3 years public accounting and/or internal control testing experience).
• CPA and/or CIA preferred.
• Familiarity with IT systems and SOX testing of such systems is a plus.
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• The ability to interact comfortably with executives
Meet Some of Caesars Entertainment's Employees
Channel Marketing Analyst
Arielle creates easy-to-understand reports that encompass all of the company’s wants and needs so that they can be quickly incorporated into the organization’s roadmaps for implementation.
Back to top