Senior Manager, Development and Analytics (Hong Kong)
Caesars Entertainment is hiring for the role of Senior Manager of Development & Analytics in the Asia development team. This position reports to the Director of Asia Development and will be based in the company's Hong Kong regional office.
Role & Responsibilities
The Senior Manager of Development & Analytics supports the pursuit of growth initiatives across the Asia region and other international markets. He/she will help manage all aspects of the business development process from financial analysis and market feasibility, to deal origination and partner negotiation, through to conceptual design and development execution. The candidate must collaborate with internal stakeholders across a variety of disciplines, including Finance, Marketing, Design & Construction, Operations, IT, HR, and Legal, in addition to external constituents in government, professional services, and development partners.
The primary responsibilities, broad and varied, require a well-rounded skill set anchored in an analytical foundation and include: researching and synthesizing market intelligence; building and maintaining market demand and supply models; preparing and articulating project investment theses; leading project financial modeling and economic returns analysis; conducting partnership and site due diligence; supporting content generation for the group's government relations, lobbying and networking efforts; crafting development proposals/license applications; creating pitches to potential partners; preparing internal executive communication documents including CEO/Board presentations; providing input on resort conceptualization and master planning; coordinating and managing project budgets and timelines; and hiring and supervising third-party strategy, economic and creative consultants, among other tasks.
This position is a unique opportunity to enter the dynamic gaming and hospitality industry with one of the world's leading operators and developers of casino resorts, hotels, food & beverage outlets, meetings & convention facilities, retail and live entertainment venues. The position is with Caesars' lean international development organization, and given the entrepreneurial nature of the group's ventures, tremendous self-sufficiency and personal growth is expected. Furthermore, the demands of the role suit those that are invested and
purposeful in their work, have the flexibility to take on new responsibilities as opportunities arise, and can manage varied work hours when necessary. Travel may be required.
- Bachelor's degree from top-ranked university; MBA or other post-graduate degree a plus
- Fluency in English and familiarity, at a minimum, with one of the following Asian
- languages: Japanese, Korea, Mandarin, or Cantonese
- 5+ years corporate financial planning & analysis, investment banking or strategy
- consulting experience
- Demonstrated track record of successful project management of complex assignments
- Excellent quantitative analysis, financial modeling, strategic and critical thinking, and
- problem solving skills
- Excellent business judgment, social sensibilities, cultural sensitivity, and maturity
- Meticulously organized with strong attention to detail and an ability to appropriately
- prioritize numerous projects
- Strong oral presentation and written communication skills
- Highly motivated, action-oriented, resourceful and self-sufficient
- Team and (internal) customer service and "sales" orientation
Meet Some of Caesars Entertainment's Employees
VP, Finance & Assistant Treasurer
Joyce and her team of six collaborate with investors, treasurers, and Capital Marketing Teams to coordinate the financial interests of Caesars Entertainment and each of its subsidiary companies.
Back to top