Senior Director, Audience Strategy (OHC/CES)
- Las Vegas, NV
The Director, Audience Strategy leads the team responsible for digital audience segmentation, personalization, and analytics for Caesars Entertainment, the world's most diverse casino and entertainment company. The role is a core member of the global marketing organization and an integral part of the Advertising and eCommerce department.
The Director drives the company's omnichannel audience strategy across our digital channels, including advertising, our website (Caesars.com), our app, and related products. Serving as a thought leader within the company, the ideal candidate will innovate data-driven audience strategies with our internal teams and external marketing technology partners and see them through execution driving engagement, operational efficiencies, and revenue growth.
A key member of the Digital Leadership team, this position will report to the VP of Advertising & eCommerce and partner closely with key members of Advertising, eCommerce, Information Technology, Enterprise Analytics, Teleservices, Hotel Strategy, and other key stakeholders.
This is a rare opportunity to manage an internal team that drives the audience strategy across a diverse, global organization representing 16 brands in 55 markets.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS :
• Responsible for developing and implementing a roadmap for digital analytics, segmentation, testing, optimization, and personalization across omnichannel touchpoints.
• Lead the company's efforts to leverage new and evolving marketing technology investments to maintain a strategic market advantage for our brands.
• Grow our direct distribution channels and drive increasing efficiencies including ROI/ROAS.
• Ongoing and ad hoc analyses to deliver reporting on digital performance to senior management, providing recommendations to drive improvements, and predicting and alerting the organization for potential future issues.
• Develop and evangelize data-driven, omni-channel campaign strategies, recommendations, and results publishing key presentations that provide easy reference and decision making for key stakeholders.
• Utilize analytics to segment users based on known and predicted behavior driving on-site and customer journey experience customization and personalization, providing incremental revenue and customer retention.
• Managing the ongoing digital testing program, A/B/n and MVT tests to help uncover further revenue opportunities and personalization tactics.
• Serve as a key business partner to the Vice President eCommerce Products to develop customer journeys that are continually optimized to drive the best return on spend.
• Serve as a key business partner to the Senior Director of Advertising, providing strategic analysis and guidance for regional, partner, and property advertising initiatives.
• Serve as a key business partner to the Director of Programmatic Advertising to inform the company's digital media strategy, supporting property occupancy, gaming, visitation, entertainment, and attractions goals.
• Develop and implement an aggressive marketing/advertising technology roadmap, identifying leading-edge market innovations, and utilizing a rapid test and fail approach to evaluate each.
• Directly supervise Optimization and Analytics Managers and indirectly a team of specialists.
• Cultivate and strategize relationships with internal and marketing technology partners
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• College degree in marketing, analytics or related field required. MBA preferred.
• 5+ years in an analytics or ecommerce role.
• Experience in travel and/or hospitality, entertainment, retail encouraged.
• Demonstrated experience with the Adobe Marketing Cloud, Google Analytics, and other marketing technology platforms.
• Experience with SQL reporting, analytics and business intelligence tools.
• Understanding of Revenue Management, Digital Marketing, eCommerce, and Media practices.
• Excellent understanding of database structures, principles, theories and practices.
• Strategic thinker and dynamic leader equally comfortable in the big picture and small details.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, team building, and problem-solving skills are required.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize, delegate, and make sound decisions
• Must possess a friendly attitude and enjoy interacting with internal and external customers.
• Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business
Back to top